Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

But noooooo let's keep all that cap money this year for Julio next year some on here say. Baffles me that people on here still want to pay Julio over a pass rusher next year when moves like this just proves that DIMI and Co are not willing to invest in this defense.

Julio will be getting paid more than all of the patriots WR next year combined but we just HAVE to pay him and our steadily declining #2 WR

RolL that money over next year and get V.Miller, J. Houston, Greg Hardy, Bruce Irvin, Ryan Jerrigan, Chandler Jones, Cameron Jordan, Muhhamed Wilkerson, or someone cause it AINT happening this year.

You may want to read up on Quinn's philosophy so you don't wait in distress til next season just to be dissapointed when it doesn't happen

Man,I was hoping we would hear an announcement today that the falcons have reached an agreement with Greg Hardy. This is like going into prom season certain you're gonna have a choice between Jennifer Anniston or Halle Berry as your prom date and end up walking in with effing Rosie Odonell on your arm. Talk about disappointed!smh

I am dumbfounded. I hope his contract is a minimum deal, or at least little guaranteed. I hope it doesn't indicate he is going to be on the roster.

I knew I should have given $300 to that Preacher needing to buy the new Jet. This wouldn't have happened. I prayed for it not too, and it did.

We look like the same team as last yr right now, except a couple of NFL LBs. After that, we aren't any better. I think we climb to 28th in total D.

When the alert came across my phone, I literally got up from leading a team meeting in a full room of people, left the room, went to the bathroom.....and cussed.....a lot.

But noooooo let's keep all that cap money this year for Julio next year some on here say. Baffles me that people on here still want to pay Julio over a pass rusher next year when moves like this just proves that DIMI and Co are not willing to invest in this defense.

Julio will be getting paid more than all of the patriots WR next year combined but we just HAVE to pay him and our steadily declining #2 WR

RolL that money over next year and get V.Miller, J. Houston, Greg Hardy, Bruce Irvin, Ryan Jerrigan, Chandler Jones, Cameron Jordan, Muhhamed Wilkerson, or someone cause it AINT happening this year.

and this is the best excuse you could come up with for them resigning kroy??????? lmao

and this is the best excuse you could come up with for them resigning kroy??????? lmao

I don't want that mofo on this team. If anything it Is the front offices excuse

Kroy haters gonna hate, so I won't try to explain why this is a good resigning. For those that aren't completely blinded by unreasonable hate, I just advise you to compare first half of the season Kroy to second half Kroy and realize the difference a healthy body makes...

JOEinPHX likes this

Most of the signings are starters they have injury questions so they come at a discount there wont be a drop off in intensity at the very least.

Wake up and please avoid mind altering substances.

Typical Canuck answer. Yall are some arrogant sunny beeches. And that's comin from me bro. The most arrogant of the TATFers. Yall mad?

Am I mad???? No. Not at all.

Trust me

As if PSL's weren't enough, BOOM, Bierman re-signed! laugh.png

It all makes sense now. I was wondering why the Falcons weren't attempting to fix one of the worst o-lines in the history of human existence. They are totally trolling their fans. Well played Falcons.

This is the only move by Quinn that has me second guessing but maybe Quinn can teach Kroy how to play. I have confidence in Quinn. Not Kroy

Kroy is an icon. He's manage to do what MLK,mother theresa nor Gkandi could do. He's united us all, black, white, young and old under one collective banner.

y'all hating Kroy because of the FO incompetence, tossing him in a role too big for him to handle because they cant draft or sign a pass rusher worth a ****. Hoping he gets used the right way, but I won't be surprised if we keep beating a dead horse.

Let's be real. Kroy waSnt the worst player on our D last year. He just symbolizes everything that was wrong with Mike smith.

God help us if he takes a starter role though.

If he wasn't the worst he was **** close. I agree with you though. The issue here isn't his salary or his role on the field. It's maintaining ties to a guy who represents everything wrong with the way this team operated over the last 7 years.

y'all hating Kroy because of the FO incompetence, tossing him in a role too big for him to handle because they cant draft or sign a pass rusher worth a ****. Hoping he gets used the right way, but I won't be surprised if we keep beating a dead horse.

The FO incompetence was drafting him in the first place. Never draft a player that you don't think can be a star one day.