Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

Backed TD long enough, but he's gone overboard. If Kroy ends up winning a final roster spot over a promising rookie or has to play any type of meaningful snaps due to injury, I will post TD's address. If you think I'm bluffing and I'm not privvy to this information, remember just last week when I told you Morgan was choosing between us and Ten and that a decision would be made by Saturday.

Remember this post. TD deserves to be held accountable for his actions.

Quinn cut him. Not Smith. Quinn has zero history of not giving a player a chance just because a vet is in front of him.

Seriously. Quinn looked at video and talked to coaches and decided to send his *** packing before even seeing him practice. You dont think that should tell you something?

Cmon man what video? Mass never played. Quinn didn't know Mass from beans, he knows what he's heard. Quinn does however know that Biermann has started for us for years. Just baffling to me man.

Answer me this, would you rather Biermann be here over a potential pass rush talent under Quinn in Mass? Straight answer. Under Quinn, Biermann or Mass. Your choice.

Most of the signings are starters they have injury questions so they come at a discount there wont be a drop off in intensity at the very least.

Good luck to ya if you believe that, man. I have serious doubts.

This signing has really made me rethink my position on Rex Ryan!

:rant:

Whoot, there it is!

Karst41 likes this

This team sucks. Seriously. Sign brokedicks like Leonard Hankerson, re-sign bums like Kory Beermen, and avoid legitimate players like Derrick Morgan.

6-10 will be fun.

This seriously makes me do a 180 on Quinn. I need to call Jamie Dukes and apologize. He said earlier today that BFF will get signed.

LMFAO. Well I guess we don't have take a pass rusher at 8 in the draft. This signing is the epitome of what we have done in free agency. Par for the friggin course.

wait, so its quinn's idea when you approve of a signing, but morris's idea when a scrub we all dont like is signed.......ok......gotcha.........

It's funny how blame gets shifted so easily around here.

cry all u want, resigning a dude doesn't make him a starter

Just wait and see. Guy will see more snaps than any other dlineman. Team sack total will be no more than 20 book it.

Re my question about the 2008 draft, no one has come within a country mile yet.

Ray Hamilton

Cmon man what video? Mass never played. Quinn didn't know Mass from beans, he knows what he's heard. Quinn does however know that Biermann has started for us for years. Just baffling to me man.

Answer me this, would you rather Biermann be here over a potential pass rush talent under Quinn in Mass? Straight answer. Under Quinn, Biermann or Mass. Your choice.

Just so I'm sure. Youre saying the players YOU like would be a better choice than the players QUINN likes?

But noooooo let's keep all that cap money this year for Julio next year some on here say. Baffles me that people on here still want to pay Julio over a pass rusher next year when moves like this just proves that DIMI and Co are not willing to invest in this defense.

Julio will be getting paid more than all of the patriots WR next year combined but we just HAVE to pay him and our steadily declining #2 WR

RolL that money over next year and get V.Miller, J. Houston, Greg Hardy, Bruce Irvin, Ryan Jerrigan, Chandler Jones, Cameron Jordan, Muhhamed Wilkerson, or someone cause it AINT happening this year.