Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

I think most are just upset at the signing. I have seen like two or three people claim it was TD...

Mine was just having fun with Mr. JoenPhx.

Are you just not looking? lol.

Every other post is about TD.

I know. I'm on my iPhone and don't have time to keep re correcting auto correct.

Point taken. I turned mine off a few months ago it was driving me so crazy

It amazes me how people simultaneously say bierman is the worst player in the NFL and that there's not a single player on the roster that would unseat him as a starter.

That makes zero sense. If Kroy is as bad as everyone says, Matt Ryan could win a job at DE

I agree. Quinn has no allegiance to Kroy like smith did and as of now it's just for a utility role.

Wow! No wonder the Falcons are the JOKE of the league. Please don't forget to purchase those P.S.L's.

2015(if lucky) 6-10 again

It amazes me how people simultaneously say bierman is the worst player in the NFL and that there's not a single player on the roster that would unseat him as a starter.

Mass could have easily dethroned his a$$, but he spoke up about not being played. I guess that's what you get when you have a voice.

This is ridiculous. Kroy Biermann is easily the worst fifth round pick in NFL history. Period.

Now here's my question. Do you know who called the Kroy Biermann pick back in 2008? I mean specifically, who was sitting in the draft room that day and said they wanted Kroy? I've got a new Falcons shirt, originally issued to a member of the coaching staff, for the person who can tell me the name.

I'm going to guess Les Snead.

Point taken. I turned mine off a few months ago it was driving me so crazy

Drives me crazy too. Even when you spell the word right it'll correct it to another spelling of the same pronunciation or different punctuation. If I spell were it'll auto correct it to we're. Drives me crazy too.

Mass could have easily dethroned his a$$, but he spoke up about not being played. I guess that's what you get when you have a voice.

Im sure thats it.....because we all know the full story.

Is Mass seriously going to turn into the next Abraham?

Roddy has a big mouth and hes just fine to our staff. Its much more about ATTITUDE than speech. For all we know Mass pouted the entire season and gave 10% effort because he wasnt being started. Would you keep that player around?

Knight of God, falconsd56 and rounz like this

Mind is blown...

Follow me for a second.

Lets assume the following(Things ive read)

1. Kroy "could" be a starter

2. This means Kroy is at least "somewhat" better than those players behind him

3. If Kroy is somewhat better than another player on the roster, Id rather have Kroy be the last man on the depth chart, than the player that is supposedly worse than him.

Are people really mad at the prospect of Cliff Mathews and Kroy Bierman duking it out for the 5th DE spot?

falconidae likes this

WOR, hook hose up to mouth, insert on FO penors....suck.

Okay, so tell me how TD is forcing Kroy on the roster even though he has ZERO control over it? How does that make sense?....

Im sure thats it.....because we all know the full story.

Is Mass seriously going to turn into the next Abraham?

Roddy has a big mouth and hes just fine to our staff. Its much more about ATTITUDE than speech. For all we know Mass pouted the entire season and gave 10% effort because he wasnt being started. Would you keep that player around?

No one knows if Mass could turn into the next Abraham because he was never given a single chance here. It's still baffling to me, not knowing the entire story or not. We don't know the entire situation behind Mass, but put yourself in his shoes. Dude wanted a chance on a non-existent defense with no pass rush, yet, we kept fielding the same crap game after game.

Roddy has a big mouth and brings fire. His stats don't lie, he'll likely retire as a Falcons and will be in the ROH so I don't get that comparison.

And to answer your question, yes, I would have kept Mass around over Kroy, without a shadow of a doubt.

This I could possibly stomach, especially the Hageman bit and IF we draft Beasley. But knowing TD, we will end up blowing the pick on a non-pass rusher since we've re-signed Kroy and made a few moves in FA.

Man it's just frustrating. I don't want to see Kroy Biermann in a Falcons uniform ever again, rotational or not.

Bro I'm with you. It can be absolutely terrifying sometimes but I think TD is forced to get it right and quinn knows what he wants for his style of defense. We'll know at #8 if TD gets it right this year. Fingers crossed.
Bawse likes this

This team sucks. Seriously. Sign brokedicks like Leonard Hankerson, re-sign bums like Kory Beermen, and avoid legitimate players like Derrick Morgan.

6-10 will be fun.

This signing has really made me rethink my position on Rex Ryan!

emot-rant.gif