Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

This is ridiculous. Kroy Biermann is easily the worst fifth round pick in NFL history. Period.

Now here's my question. Do you know who called the Kroy Biermann pick back in 2008? I mean specifically, who was sitting in the draft room that day and said they wanted Kroy? I've got a new Falcons shirt, originally issued to a member of the coaching staff, for the person who can tell me the name.

Thomas Dimitroff

gimmegimmegimme

Why?!!!! .. well he's a dirty bird again so I guess I have to support the decision. Please sweet Jesus let Quinn have a plan that actually makes Kroy productive! Either that or let him be cut before the start of the season. lol

I swear this place has no idea what logic and reason are.

Quinn has FINAL say on the roster. If he DOESN'T want Kroy, Kroy will not be on the final roster.

Why yall are acting like TD is handplacing Kroy in a starting role is beyond me. Well not really. I know why. Yall just like to ***** without thinking.

falconidae and gafalcon1 like this

On your depth chart as of right now, who takes Biermanns place as a starter? Not trying to troll but it's an honest question.

In a 4-3 under at LE jackson or clayborn is the starter and rotate goodman and maybe Kroy but I think he'd probably spell reed as SLB in a 4-3 under. Then depending on the draft the LEO will be Beasley, Ray or Gregory. RDE would be Hageman and inside would be Soliai and Babs.
falconidae likes this

I swear this place has no idea what logic and reason are.

Quinn has FINAL say on the roster. If he DOESN'T want Kroy, Kroy will not be on the final roster.

Why yall are acting like TD is handplacing Kroy in a starting role is beyond me. Well not really. I know why. Yall just like to ***** without thinking.

I think most are just upset at the signing. I have seen like two or three people claim it was TD...

Mine was just having fun with Mr. JoenPhx.

Lets just re-sign Peria Jerry, Jamaal Anderson and Thomas Decoud. Lets bring back Mike Mularkey and Petrino. I mean this offseason has been a nightmare. Only the nut huggers will tell you any different. We let Spoon walk for 4 million and resign Kroy? KROY? This is why most rational fans wanted that DBAG TD gone. NO other player symbolizes the futility and flawed philosophy more than Kroy. TD and Kroy are like the last turds in the toilet. You keep trying to flush and here they go again.

This is ridiculous. Kroy Biermann is easily the worst fifth round pick in NFL history. Period.

Now here's my question. Do you know who called the Kroy Biermann pick back in 2008? I mean specifically, who was sitting in the draft room that day and said they wanted Kroy? I've got a new Falcons shirt, originally issued to a member of the coaching staff, for the person who can tell me the name.

Ultimately, I'm pretty sure it was TD, he loves rummaging through the bargain bin like the Big Sky and Missouri Valley Conferences.

He often wants to find the diamond in the rough rather than take the obvious SEC stud who's next on the board. smh!

Dimitroff'd!!!

cr.gif

MikeSmithsNotepad likes this

In a 4-3 under at LE jackson or clayborn is the starter and rotate goodman and maybe Kroy but I think he'd probably spell reed as SLB in a 4-3 under. Then depending on the draft the LEO will be Beasley, Ray or Gregory. RDE would be Hageman and inside would be Soliai and Babs.

It amazes me how people simultaneously say bierman is the worst player in the NFL and that there's not a single player on the roster that would unseat him as a starter.

That makes zero sense. If Kroy is as bad as everyone says, Matt Ryan could win a job at DE

It amazes me how people simultaneously say bierman is the worst player in the NFL and that there's not a single player on the roster that would unseat him as a starter.

That makes zero sense. If Kroy is as bad as everyone says, Matt Ryan could win a job at DE

Probably means the rest are worse than he is...

I said somewhat versatile... It's pretty self explanatory, you can move the guy around and still be effective, you can't do that with everybody.

Matt Ryan can move to safety and tight end. Doesn't make him good at it. Same with Biermann

Armstrong?

This I could possibly stomach, especially the Hageman bit and IF we draft Beasley. But knowing TD, we will end up blowing the pick on a non-pass rusher since we've re-signed Kroy and made a few moves in FA.

Man it's just frustrating. I don't want to see Kroy Biermann in a Falcons uniform ever again, rotational or not.