Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

The "Beer-Man" hasn't been all that great ---- but, he's been pretty good. He's been asked to do, and be a lot of things, since he was drafted in '08 --- but, I think in Dan Quinn's scheme he just may take off and flourish, and be more the player we thought he could be when he was drafted. Therefore, I think I'll take a wait-and-see attitude, myself.

But we STILL need to take the biggest, baddest, meanest edge-rusher we can get our hands on, at the #8 position in this year's Draft!!! And after the Draft is over, I think we'll all have a lot better handle on what kind of team we're gonna have this season ---

MakeItStop.gif

Lifetime contract.

Seriously? Samantha Baker Davis, Junior?

This thread id great. I think the bigger fear I have about this resigning is that we are not going to get a pass rusher in the first. I do not see why we would bring him in otherwise. We could easily find someone faster, younger, and cheaper for rotational use or special teams.

Worth TD clearly calling the shots and knowing his refusal to put a premium on pass rushers, I see him drafting Cooper or Collins.

I don't think so. He'll go back to being a rotational guy. That I don't have an issue with.

Don't fool yourself bro!!! He'll be on the field moreso than not.

Can someone please tell me why I wake up at 3am every Monday morning for this bulls hit?

Because you enjoy laughter?

Don't fool yourself bro!!! He'll be on the field moreso than not.

That's cool. As long as it's as a utility guy in a roll. If he comes out with the starters I'll be upset but I don't think that's the case. I think quinn likes his versatility and will have him in a utility roll. DE, LB, and special teams.

Remember the other day when you were kidding about cutting Kroy Biermann knowing d*mn well he was a Free Agent?

Guess what? He's baaaaaaack!

intervention-cry-o.gif

That's cool. As long as it's as a utility guy in a roll. If he comes out with the starters I'll be upset but I don't think that's the case. I think quinn likes his versatility and will have him in a utility roll. DE, LB, and special teams.

On your depth chart as of right now, who takes Biermanns place as a starter? Not trying to troll but it's an honest question.

It is spelled "role"

This is ridiculous. Kroy Biermann is easily the worst fifth round pick in NFL history. Period.

Now here's my question. Do you know who called the Kroy Biermann pick back in 2008? I mean specifically, who was sitting in the draft room that day and said they wanted Kroy? I've got a new Falcons shirt, originally issued to a member of the coaching staff, for the person who can tell me the name.

This is ridiculous. Kroy Biermann is easily the worst fifth round pick in NFL history. Period.

Now here's my question. Do you know who called the Kroy Biermann pick back in 2008? I mean specifically, who was sitting in the draft room that day and said they wanted Kroy? I've got a new Falcons shirt, originally issued to a member of the coaching staff, for the person who can tell me the name.

Brian Van Gorder?