Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

I have come to the realization that it's never going to change.

The sports fans in this city have come to not only accept, but absolutely delight in mediocrity. They'd rather be talked about on ESPN than actually win anything. They'd rather be in the Power Rankings than in the Super Bowl.

Yep. I'm of the mindset that you don't sign or draft any player unless you can look at him and say, I can win the Super Bowl with that guy. None of these additions are that guy. They are an attempt to stop gap our way from awful to something better than awful.

This is why I hate when our FAs linger around in FA too long. Kroy is not fast nor physical. He better not see any defensive action or I will track down TD.

Someone please sign Decoud before TD gets another itch.

Lowery and Mass go, but we pick up Godfrey and Biermann stays? This ClownShoe organization makes me laugh so effing hard. If we don't bring Kroy back, his worthless carcass is out of the league and forgotten, and rightfully so. It's going to be dam near impossible for me to take the new regime seriously any more going forward. Really earned my disdain and contempt with this move.

But but Quinn has final say of roster

TD just proved he is still in charge

dont check your phone for falcons info while driving

cliff.gif

75 gridlock, here we come. Especially when people find out it's Kroy. This is too good.

This thread id great. I think the bigger fear I have about this resigning is that we are not going to get a pass rusher in the first. I do not see why we would bring him in otherwise. We could easily find someone faster, younger, and cheaper for rotational use or special teams.

I can't wait to hear the numbers! Reed got paid so expect Kroy to get even more money because his stats are better!

I would have much rather of signed Spoon and Corey watch Kroy get more than both of them combined.

No link. Just got an alert on my phone.

The "Beer-Man" hasn't been all that great ---- but, he's been pretty good. He's been asked to do, and be a lot of things, since he was drafted in '08 --- but, I think in Dan Quinn's scheme he just may take off and flourish, and be more the player we thought he could be when he was drafted. Therefore, I think I'll take a wait-and-see attitude, myself.

But we STILL need to take the biggest, baddest, meanest edge-rusher we can get our hands on, at the #8 position in this year's Draft!!! And after the Draft is over, I think we'll all have a lot better handle on what kind of team we're gonna have this season ---

We signed him so we could trade him for Michael Bennett.

Now that is dumb...you should be banned for that comment.

I haven't laughed this much in a long time. Everyone is bringing it today. And I agree.....Kroy has united most of the fanbase. That's ingenious on TD and Blanks part.