Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

Kroy is a very serviceable player, everybody hates because he's not elite. He works hard, played through an injury that is not easy to recover from, and he's somewhat versatile.

How is he versatile?

I think we've got some miscommunication here. Blank told TD to go out and get a "turnstyle" player who's big name will sell some tickets. Instead we got the player who's tackles literally resembles a turnstyle.

turnstile.gif

Just coming into this thread to say

**** Kroy Biermann...seriously **** that stupid, red eyed, real house wife *********** right in the ear.

That is all.

Love the way this thread has gone from shock, to anger, to now rationalization that, hey it could work. Still the same Falcons. Still the same fans.

I have come to the realization that it's never going to change.

The sports fans in this city have come to not only accept, but absolutely delight in mediocrity. They'd rather be talked about on ESPN than actually win anything. They'd rather be in the Power Rankings than in the Super Bowl.

thanat0s and DirtybyrdGA like this

BIERMANN, BIERMANN, BIERMANN, BIERMANN, BIERMANN, BIERMANN, BIERMANN, BIERMANN! BIERMANN! BIERMANN!! BIERMANN!!! BIERMANN!!!!

BEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRMMAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emot-munch.gif

How is he versatile?

I said somewhat versatile... It's pretty self explanatory, you can move the guy around and still be effective, you can't do that with everybody.