Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

Kroy Re-Signed

802 posts in this topic

BYU gets nationally embarrassed last night, and then today the Falcons bring back the poster child of mediocrity.

What did I do in life? Why do I deserve this? I go to Church, I tithe, I volunteer, I even make annual donations to Relay For Life. Where did I go wrong?

The answer is clear, my friend.

Even Google came to this thread to LOL.

No biggie long as it's a rotational piece which he will be..

Like someone else said tho I cant f*cking stand this dude. He looks like a high schooler out there jawing as he gets punked. Who the f wears red contacts unless you're a top player at your position, how disillusioned and insecure you have to be..

At least SOMEBODY gets it. No one was complaining when he was subbing Abe.

I'm not gonna front. Kroy has some value. Just not as a starter. He's a good rotational guy and an excellent special teams guy. That will be his roll. He came in as a roll player and when Abe left they tried to make him the man and that's not his value.
falconsd56 likes this

I'm not gonna front. Kroy has some value. Just not as a starter. He's a good rotational guy and an excellent special teams guy. That will be his roll. He came in as a roll player and when Abe left they tried to make him the man and that's not his value.

IF...IF he has talent around him. As of this very moment he is in good company.

BYU gets nationally embarrassed last night, and then today the Falcons bring back the poster child of mediocrity.

What did I do in life? Why do I deserve this? I go to Church, I tithe, I volunteer, I even make annual donations to Relay For Life. Where did I go wrong?

I am just as speechless as you mono, but it is probably because we did not get Derrick Morgan and are also slated to not get a top 3 pass rusher. We basically got Obrien, Maponga as our LEO. I think both would be better than Kroy, but bringing in the dude as a camp body to prove himself is not the most terrible thing. I still think we would be better without him and this is a subtraction by addition.

Monoxide likes this

I am just as speechless as you mono, but it is probably because we did not get Derrick Morgan and are also slated to not get a top 3 pass rusher. We basically got Obrien, Maponga as our LEO. I think both would be better than Kroy, but bringing in the dude as a camp body to prove himself is not the most terrible thing. I still think we would be better without him and this is a subtraction by addition.

We don't even need Kroy....we couldn't have done better than the 67/100 available FAs.....jeez....