Dan Quinn Deserves To Do It His Way

chazbykr

I have cried and moaned on here for a top fa rusher as much as anyone. We missed that boat but I'm still excited to see what DQ brings to the show. As he said, "I'm not trying to win free agency". I really never liked the way Nolan used our talent here, (with Smith's approval btw). So lets give our guy the support he deserves. Again he said " it's not about a pass rusher (singular) but a concerted rush effort. Willing at this point to quit trying to coach and just eagerly anticipate our new direction. I certainly like our coaching staff. So go birds; FLY.

What is said here, is meaningless. I wouldn't worry about the lack of support or an over abundance of support on any topic around here. We're all a little bit too invested in the Falcons which is why we're here posting and we don't speak for the generic Falcons fan, it's fine it happens all over the internet. :)

I have cried and moaned on here for a top fa rusher as much as anyone. We missed that boat but I'm still excited to see what DQ brings to the show. As he said, "I'm not trying to win free agency". I really never liked the way Nolan used our talent here, (with Smith's approval btw). So lets give our guy the support he deserves. Again he said " it's not about a pass rusher (singular) but a concerted rush effort. Willing at this point to quit trying to coach and just eagerly anticipate our new direction. I certainly like our coaching staff. So go birds; FLY.

very well said.

Dan Quinn deserves to get punched in the sack for this FA!

why cause he didnt get the big name yall were crying for? they said from the start that they were not going to make any splash signings. QUINNING!!!!

Edited by Falcons1990

Charlie, do you want to rethink this thread? Those poor, deluded ba5tards who run this team, lol.

Hey man, mights well get on board. The trains left the station. Wanted a killer rusher, fact. But I was crazy excited about our new head coach and the crazy good asst. coaches and that hasn't changed.