Robert Mcclain A Patriot

hjerry

He could've improved under Quinn. Good depth, too bad. Behind Tru we don't have much there...

I dont think so. If you look at coners that play under Carrol/Quinn/Bradley they all have to have the ability to play press and very physical. I think Ricardo Allen's days are numbered too.

Good luck to McClain though.

First to jump on his wagon. Saw him in the 2012 training camp and asked who is that mofo? Forced onto the roster due to injury. Played some decent snaps. Had his ups and downs but overall a decent Falcon. Watched our last Aint game the other day. Picked Brees to seal a win in a do or die NFCS game. One of my favorite Dimi free agents. BillyCheck will benefit. Just keep him on the outside and not in a slot.

I dont think so. If you look at coners that play under Carrol/Quinn/Bradley they all have to have the ability to play press and very physical. I think Ricardo Allen's days are numbered too.

Good luck to McClain though.

People apparently haven't been listening to Quinn. He features players strengths. They played press coverage in Seattle because they had long corners, they will do what fits the talent they have. He's said this.

People apparently haven't been listening to Quinn. He features players strengths. They played press coverage in Seattle because they had long corners, they will do what fits the talent they have. He's said this.

Nah Ive been paying attention... you just sound a little disillusioned with Quinns statement on featuring players.

You act as though he doesn't prefer a certain type of player. He has said repeatedly that he like players that have length and speed, Mcclain has neither. How man times has he said he is looking for players that are scheme fits? Do you think he is going to sign players who dont fit the type of scheme he wants to run?

Nah Ive been paying attention... you just sound a little disillusioned with Quinns statement on featuring players.

You act as though he doesn't prefer a certain type of player. He has said repeatedly that he like players that have length and speed, Mcclain has neither. How man times has he said he is looking for players that are scheme fits? Do you think he is going to sign players who dont fit the type of scheme he wants to run?

Browner and Sherman were long but weren't fast. Their lack of speed was offset my Earl Thomas, who isn't long lol