Loomis Keeps Loomising!

DatMan

The best in the business. "Cap ****" is a figment of your imaginations it never exists. This man always has a plan. While TD is spending time on his hair and taking orders from his stepdad Scott Pioli, Loomis just keeps on Loomising.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-restructuring-dannell-ellerbes-contract-before-trading-him-cost-miami-cap-space-20150317-story.html

there's really no spinning you guys can do to put crazy mickey in a better light. Either he ****** up the cap situation and had to bail cargo to stay above float

or payton cleaned up the locker room problems buy forcing crazy mickey to dump the players he brought in.

I have my opinions you guys can pick which one that suits you the best

there's really no spinning you guys can do to put crazy mickey in a better light. Either he ****** up the cap situation and had to bail cargo to stay above float

or payton cleaned up the locker room problems buy forcing crazy mickey to dump the players he brought in.

I have my opinions you guys can pick which one that suits you the best

Yeah, we definitely know what your opinion is, and it's just that, an opinion only

Yeah, we definitely know what your opinion is, and it's just that, an opinion only

That's an unnecessary comment considering I've never claimed to have an inside source or anything. Everything said on here is speculation and opinions unless a legit link is produced.

This offseason is such a mind f^ck for rivals fans. There's how you see things and you sits they were then there's reality.

The Saints are the only team in the division that can say they are better today than a week ago.

This offense goes with or without Jimmy Graham and everyone here knows it.

Syco especially acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum and not getting the attention they are looking for and doesn't know how to handle it.

The Saints are trying to skate past their comeuppance.

The doomsayers are starting to worry they won't be able to get their gloat on.

If they don't sKate past it...let's say 8 losses...what will saint fans say