Falcons Work Out Max Valles

Had him in my mock about 2 weeks ago. He intrigues me more than any other player in this draft. Dude has tons of potential. SUPER young kid. I think he is 19-20? Actually had better production than Eli Harold who he played opposite of at virginia and Harold is a projected 1st to early 2nd round pick. Former WR/TE. Please take a shot on him in a mid round. Thats good to hear that we worked him out.

Had him in my mock about 2 weeks ago. He intrigues me more than any other player in this draft. Dude has tons of potential. SUPER young kid. I think he is 19-20? Actually had better production than Eli Harold who he played opposite of at virginia and Harold is a projected 1st to early 2nd round pick. Former WR/TE. Please take a shot on him in a mid round. Thats good to hear that we worked him out.

Could be a steal in the 5th or 6th. I like him a lot too. Surprised he's projected so low. He probably should've stayed in school though.

Could be a steal in the 5th or 6th. I like him a lot too. Surprised he's projected so low. He probably should've stayed in school though.

Yeah i agree he should have stayed, but to me it adds value that he is so young with not much experience. We can groom him to what we want him to be. I don't think he will last to the 6th. I'm thinking he goes in the 4th, but who knows.

I would love him in the 3rd. Shaq in the 2nd. Trade back and get collins in the 1st. Offense with extra picks acquired from dropping back.

Eww Colins is not a cover safety. It'd be like having 2 Willie mo. No point in taking him in the 1st Edited by T-Falcon

He's projected at 7th and FA...why would anyone want him at 3rd-5th?

Depends on what projections you are looking at. You have to take into account his potential. He has very very little experience and is only 19 years old while still putting up better production than Eli Harold who is probably a 1st round pick. Granted, the tape isn't overly impressive and obviously he isn't near Harolds skill. But i guarantee he gets drafted before the 7th round.

A-town described it fairly well. He has zero pass rush moves and doesn't get off blocks well at all..........as of today. But he is athletic, long, and he does show flashes of having good bend around the edge and explosion as well. And is extremely disruptive in passing lanes.

At 6'5 240lbs and being 19 years old, right now he has potenial to stay at his weight and play LB or he could add weight and be a 4-3 DE. Think about how much our bodies change from 19 years old to your early-mid 20's. .