Grain Of Salt: Michael Bennett Seeking Trade To Atlanta

HEIST

So we give Seattle draft picks, we give Bennett more cash, and Seattle signs free agent Hardy.....

Well, I doubt we'd give anything higher than a 3rd and I'd be alright with that. They're in the driver's seat but it's not a complete win-win for them as any team signing Hardy is almost certain to have to wait for him to be available with his looming suspension. Domestic violence (even if the case did magically disappear) after everything that happened last season will not lead to a slap on the wrist.

@bcondotta: "Seahawks also say that any news of Michael Bennett wanting a trade is news to them and that he has not told that to them. ..."

@bcondotta: "... and that they have also not heard that from his agent."

@TerryBlountESPN: Seahawks are denying any knowledge of Bennett wanting a trade.

Edited by Dirtybird56

I dunno. 10 million a year is a lot of money.

He's more of a complete pass rusher then anybody we currently have and plus is first year may not be right at 10 million if that contract was to be... plus after 4 years his contract is up and we have that money to resign hopefully our successful DE pick at #8 spot off his rookie contract!

Edited by malak07