Grain Of Salt: Michael Bennett Seeking Trade To Atlanta

HEIST

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Actually, free agents and other players don't want to come to Atlanta. This is wrong.

Yea but players like getting traded here. See Tony Gonzalez and Asante Samuel

Yeah TJax really doesn't have a spot on the line after Clayborn and if we grab Bennett. I'm sure we'll use a heavy rotation but he won't see the field much. At least we can dump him after this next season. Dumbass contract

While still sitting with dead money for this year and next cutting Tyson Jackson as June 1st cut does save lil over 2 million... Of course that's if we had Michael Bennett

this is the best question of the bunch?

who in the h3LL is Clarence Hill?

I saw on another sites forums where someone was saying that Clarence Hill was a Cowboys beat writer, and that Bennett went to school at Texas A&M. The person who said this believed that's why they thought the rumor was coming from that area. I dunno, can't verify this, only what I read elsewhere from somebody else.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=109593

Hill is a legit reporter ... i would trade a 3rd rounder this year

this is where I am as well jbo. If you have to pay w/ a big contract, then the player is not worth as much - we have seen that with trades this offseason.

I would give a 3rd rounder and no higher.

It's picking up heat. Scary that Bennett wants a new contract already but I'm so desperate for a Dline player of his caliber I don't even care

So far the only person to say this is Clarence Hill. PFT just posted about it but used him as their source so it's not any new independant info, HOWEVER PFT only does this when they trust the source. Florio makes up crap for his opinion pieces but not when they report on rumors like this unless they trust the source