Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEIST

Grain Of Salt: Michael Bennett Seeking Trade To Atlanta

Doubt he´s coming, and as much as i like him, too many holes in this team to give away anything more than a 4th

as long as it isn't a first or second round pick, it would be worth it. That allows the FO to use the pick on another position.

That team is in the beginning stages of being disassembled and falling back to the pack. Same thing with San Fran. This could actually come true, but I will not believe it until the paper is signed.

That team is in the beginning stages of being disassembled and falling back to the pack. Same thing with San Fran. This could actually come true, but I will not believe it until the paper is signed.

I don't think any team is gonna go through what the 49ers just did for a loooooong time. Lost a really good head coach, HoF Linebacker, future pro bowl LB, pro bowl DLineman, Frank Gore gone (he's old but still a 49ers legend), Iupati gone, and starting CB Culliver gone.

but when i said we need BIG TIME TALENT on that defense, and that atlanta failed in signing that talent thru free agency, i met a lot of resistance. Now that reality has set in for a few days, just the RUMOR of bennett coming to atlanta got this thread busting at the seams..................

ceelo-laugh.gif

but when i said we need BIG TIME TALENT on that defense, and that atlanta failed in signing thatt talent thru free agency, i met a lot of resistance. Now that reality has set in for a few days, just the RUMOR of bennett coming to atlanta got this thread busting at the seams..................

Bless your heart.

We're here for you

Per ESPN that this is now very serious. Could happen soon.

Intriguing. Speaks volumes about Quinn.

Odd, NFL.com is saying Bennett hasnt asked for a trade. The plot, like my gravy ....thickens!