Mock Drafts?

SuperAINTSfan

Do any of you all mess around with mock drafts?

Heres one I made this morning...

N.O. SAINTS

Pick 13

Alvin "Bud" Dupree OLB Kentucky 6'4 269lbs

Pick 31

Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest 6’1 175lbs

Pick 44

Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson 6’2 243lbs

Pick 75

Ali Marpet, OT/G, Hobart 6’4 307lbs

Pick 78

Jeremiah Poutasi OG Utah 6'5 335lbs

Round 5

Tre' McBride, WR, William & Mary 6’0 210lbs

Round 5

Doran Grant CB Ohio State 5'10 199lbs

6th Round

Chaz Green OT Florida 6'5 314lbs

7th Round

Terry Williams, NT, East Carolina 6’1 353lbs

Do any of you all mess around with mock drafts?

Heres one I made this morning...

N.O. SAINTS

Pick 13

Alvin "Bud" Dupree OLB Kentucky 6'4 269lbs

Pick 31

Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest 61 175lbs

Pick 44

Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson 62 243lbs

Pick 75

Ali Marpet, OT/G, Hobart 64 307lbs

Pick 78

Jeremiah Poutasi OG Utah 6'5 335lbs

Round 5

Tre' McBride, WR, William & Mary 60 210lbs

Round 5

Doran Grant CB Ohio State 5'10 199lbs

6th Round

Chaz Green OT Florida 6'5 314lbs

7th Round

Terry Williams, NT, East Carolina 61 353lbs

I'm a part of the Mocker Focker club in NFLDraft/FA forum, and I must say that draft would be amazing. If Atlanta was to walk away with those names Id be highly satisfied and to see that the Saints gained that many picks in the earlier rounds is scary!

Here's a good 7 round Bucs draft that I support:

Round #1

Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State

Round #2

Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State

Round #3

Tre Jackson, OG, Florida State

Round #4

Lynden Trail, DE, Penn State

Round #5

Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas

Round #5

Zack Wagenman, DE, Montana

Round #6

"Super" Mario Alford, WR/KR, West Virginia

Round #7

John Crockett, RB, North Dakota State

This addresses our major weaknesses, while giving us an influx of good young talent. Winston may be a chance pick, but if we hit, we should be set for a long time at QB. The kids either gonna flourish or be a huge DUD. I know the real homers here all hope he fizzles out immediately, but the more objective here, recognize what this kid brings to the table. For all those Falcon fans saying he's an interception machine, the same was said about Matt Ryan coming outta college......

This mock is more about need than anything else. I don't actually believe L&L will go offensive line in rounds 2 & 3 if there's a player they have rated higher.

They showed let year, they want the best player available that fits in their system.

round 1 pick 8

OLB Vic Beasley

round 2 pick 42

TE Clive Walford

round 3 pick 73

S Eric Rowe

round 4

RB Javorius Allen

round 5

S Ibraheim Cambell

round 6

G Aundray Walker

round 7

FB Conner Neibors

After their Combine showing, I can see both Beasley and Fowler being gone by the 8th pick.

I'm a part of the Mocker Focker club in NFLDraft/FA forum, and I must say that draft would be amazing. If Atlanta was to walk away with those names Id be highly satisfied and to see that the Saints gained that many picks in the earlier rounds is scary!

Id be so stoked if the first three rounds would happen like that.

Dupree has some serious weaknesses but he has huge upside and he would start immediately for the Saints.

Anthony isnt the fast sideline to sideline guy but he is always around the ball and would fit perfectly as the WILB next to Ellerbe. He'd more than likely beat out Hawthorne. It may not be a great look the first year but he looks like he will be a solid LB.

Johnson could compete for the nickel while learning behind Lewis and Browner.

Two guard picks and with Paytons eye for guards in the later rounds, one is likely to be a hit.

Here's a good 7 round Bucs draft that I support:

Round #1

Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State

Round #2

Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State

Round #3

Tre Jackson, OG, Florida State

Round #4

Lynden Trail, DE, Penn State

Round #5

Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas

Round #5

Zack Wagenman, DE, Montana

Round #6

"Super" Mario Alford, WR/KR, West Virginia

Round #7

John Crockett, RB, North Dakota State

This addresses our major weaknesses, while giving us an influx of good young talent. Winston may be a chance pick, but if we hit, we should be set for a long time at QB. The kids either gonna flourish or be a huge DUD. I know the real homers here all hope he fizzles out immediately, but the more objective here, recognize what this kid brings to the table. For all those Falcon fans saying he's an interception machine, the same was said about Matt Ryan coming outta college......

This mock is more about need than anything else. I don't actually believe L&L will go offensive line in rounds 2 & 3 if there's a player they have rated higher.

They showed let year, they want the best player available that fits in their system.

Winston, well he should be the pick and hopefully for you, he grows the **** up.

I think you could get a better T/G with the 2nd round pick.

Jackson in round 3 would be a nice pick.

I havent heard of Lynden Trail

Diggs will probably be a nickel back. In zone, he should be ok. Watch for Senquez Golston from Ole Miss to make a jump come draft day.

What happened to the whole rc mock idea?

????

round 1 pick 8

OLB Vic Beasley

round 2 pick 42

TE Clive Walford

round 3 pick 73

S Eric Rowe

round 4

RB Javorius Allen

round 5

S Ibraheim Cambell

round 6

G Aundray Walker

round 7

FB Conner Neibors

I like the first two picks.

Im not up to speed with the rest. Rb & S wasnt really a Saints need so I havent looked over those positions.

Winston, well he should be the pick and hopefully for you, he grows the **** up.

Diggs will probably be a nickel back. In zone, he should be ok. Watch for Senquez Golston from Ole Miss to make a jump come draft day.

????

we were going to do like a mock with all of us getting a number in the draft and then drafting for whatever team our number is.

????

I have a feeling we'll try and trade back into the end of the first if there's still won of the better lineman available. Sambrailo's more of a need pick if all the other lineman are gone at the beginning of round 2.