Introducing The Bucs New Quarterback.....

jb 3.0

Looks like a beast in those highlights. I must say that I don't see him breaking tackles like that in the NFL...

That was my first thought. The defenses he's gonna be up against will be much more prepared for him, but then again, I see him being up to the task of bettering himself to match them. Some have said he's the most football savvy QB to come along in the past 10 years, besides Andrew Luck, plus if he can keep his ego and head right size, I could see him becoming a true leader in the huddle and on the sidelines as he matures. But then again, he could also turn into the pouty little biatch that we've seen from Newton. I'm hoping that won't be the case, since he's more of an NFL ready QB, and not a Spread QB.

I Created him on Madden

Gave him an 86 Rating.... which is Insane Good for a Rookie, esp at QB....

Got him on Bucs Roster as The Starter

There's gonna be riots down here if they pass on him.......doesn't matter who else they pick!

Famous Jameis!

Big fan of the Kid, hope he does well wherever he goes. I kinda hope he doesn't go to the bucs. Some places just seem toxic to young QBs. Tampa seems like one of them. He'll probably fail there.

I wouldn't blame Cleveland for JF, though If you wanna sell me on a QB friendly franchise that would have him flourishing I'm all ears.

of course not. Johnny was **** near destined to fail. But that said, I don't think cleveland has the right sort of environment that would be good for a young QB. Eventually once a place becomes known for something, something like failure, it starts to seep into the walls, and into the minds and mentalities of those in that place. That's not the sort of energy you want to throw young (especially young players that are already seemingly somewhat troubled) into.