Hardy To Visit Tampa.....

jb 3.0

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=133850

Looks like it comes down to Dallas, Seattle or Tampa Bay. I have a feeling it'll be either Dallas or Tampa Bay, since Seattle already had Avril & Bennett. Rosenhaus talked the Seahawks into a visit, simply to drive up his clients price. So someone will be overpaying for Hardy, more than likely Tampa, unless Hardy's serious about winning a Super Bowl.

Hopefully not.

From Pewter Report....

• It’s all quiet on the Buccaneers front regarding Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy. Sources at One Buc Place haven’t hinted either way that the team is or is not pursuing Hardy in free agency. Usually sources will at least acknowledge interest in a player or hint that they are not pursuing a particular free agent. There has been nothing from the team regarding Hardy thus far, which may indicate a secret interest. (3-17 UPDATE: The Bucs have indeed been in contact with Hardy and have scheduled a visit with him at One Buccaneer Place this week.)

Mann, we need hardy at this point.

But i am glad we might finely be getting some talent next to mccoy

That would be sweet. But I really don't believe they'll overpay for him. As it turns out, they were interested in a few of the bigger name free agents, but once the bidding got too high, they simply dropped out, after being burned so badly last season, I can understand why. But Hardy is a Tampa 2 style defensive end, so unless Jerry decides to break the bank, there's a good possibility we'll get him. Plus I know he'd like to stay in the NFC South so he could terrorize Ryan twice a year!wink.png

Classless organization!

unless he comes here

just sayin'

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

Most people deserve a second chance. Hardy will get his chance to redeem himself, I hope he takes FULL advantage of it wherever he goes (unless it's Tampa tongue.png ).

He definitely deserves a second chance, either in Tampa or somewhere else. I personally hope it's in Tampa.

I loved Hardy and he is a good pass rusher... I mainly enjoyed his personality on the field and his ability to pump up others.

If he wants to go to a contender.......he picks the Cowboys........but, the risk of all the drama starting up again is high, since everything is amplified in Dallas. Bucs aren't a contender, but do offer sun, women, and a small market He may be able to hide there for a couple years, until his drama all but disappears....and then sign with a contender.

He should go to the Bucs. I'm not worried about the Panthers going up against him twice a year. Cam and the Oline are not strangers to getting their azz kicked on the field by pass rushers having their way. Positive is, the Panthers know him. Know what to expect and what not to expect.

If he is smart, he picks Tampa, imo, then goes to a contender in a couple of years.