Happy St Patty's To All Of You!

Falcon Man™

is there anything you won't crap on?

How is it crapping on a holiday to say that it should be celebrated for what is and not what its become?

How is it racist that St. Patrick was the first missionary to Ireland?

How is it crapping on a holiday to say that it should be celebrated for what is and not what its become?

How is it racist that St. Patrick was the first missionary to Ireland?

just another entry into the list o' things you have a complaint about or disagree with.

but for the record, it should be celebrated however people want to celebrate it

Saint Patrick's Day - a day to celebrate St. Patrick bringing Christianity to Ireland...

America - lets get drunk and be delinquent...

Oh the irony...

We Americans will adopt ANYONE'S holiday if it allows us to get shytefaced...

St Paddy's Day...

Oktoberfest...

Cinco de Mayo...

and most of those holidays are actually not celebrated in their "home" countries. If the Chinese drank we'd probably adopt Chinese New Year as well...

We just like to drink!

This thread...it HAD great potential. It started out wonderfully...but then...

LOL

How about more pic of scantily clad women. Although, to be fair, I do like them thicker..

Better be careful with the scantily clad women, Deebo. I have been known to post pics of scantily clad men. :)

I just got back from Savannah today, been there all weekend. Had a great time. Its a lot like Mardi Gras.

Savannah is always a blast the weekend/week leading up to St. Patricks day... Don't think it quite compares to Madi Gras though. Next time you come, shoot me a message. We'll hit up a sports bar or some sh**.

Savannah is always a blast the weekend/week leading up to St. Patricks day... Don't think it quite compares to Madi Gras though. Next time you come, shoot me a message. We'll hit up a sports bar or some sh**.

Oh Im sure. Id love to make it out to NO and see the real thing. The St Pattys Day is our little Mardis Gras rip off. Still tons of fun tho! Beautiful city. And love the Wet Willies lol And yeah thatd be cool.

There is nothing like the real Mardi Gras.

But, if anybody here that has never been to Mardi Gras and wants to go...please seek advice from those of us who have spent a lifetime going to Mardi Gras, as to where to go and where to stay away from.

There is nothing like the real thing.

Oh Im sure. Id love to make it out to NO and see the real thing. The St Pattys Day is our little Mardis Gras rip off. Still tons of fun tho! Beautiful city. And love the Wet Willies lol And yeah thatd be cool.

I just got back from Savannah today, been there all weekend. Had a great time. Its a lot like Mardi Gras. I got some girls to hold my balls.

2j4vcqp.jpg

Happy St Pattys Day!! smile.png

I've had Blue Balls before, but never Green Balls.laugh.png