Cowboys Interested In...

Rave

I'm glad you got your priorities straight

I will admit I spent that much on my Emmitt Smith double-star Mitchell and Ness jersey.

However I'd wanted one of those since I was 14 and finally had the opportunity in 2009.

Ill never understand what makes a pair of shoes worth so much though.

I will admit I spent that much on my Emmitt Smith double-star Mitchell and Ness jersey.

However I'd wanted one of those since I was 14 and finally had the opportunity in 2009.

Ill never understand what makes a pair of shoes worth so much though.

Because people are willing to spend that much

Hardy was found guilty though. He won his appeal because he paid of the victim.

$$$$$>>>Justice

I hear he didn't get a jury trial, and he may never have done what he was accused of.

Plus, in the case of paying off a victim, it's very hard to blame the system for 'letting it happen'. It was the victim's choice to take the money over prosecuting the perp. If Hardy is guilty and paid off the victim, then yes his money did help him get away with a crime, however it isn't as if his victim was forced to take the money by the system.

I hear he didn't get a jury trial, and he may never have done what he was accused of.

Plus, in the case of paying off a victim, it's very hard to blame the system for 'letting it happen'. It was the victim's choice to take the money over prosecuting the perp. If Hardy is guilty and paid off the victim, then yes his money did help him get away with a crime, however it isn't as if his victim was forced to take the money by the system.

A judge found him guilty of domestic assault (slapped her) and intimidation (threw her on a bed of guns)

Hardy then filed an appeal and paid off the victim to disappear.

Dude is a pos