New Stadium Seating Chart - Full, But Low Resoluton

Capitalist

I see we have a west side open end. UKFalc won't like that worth a dam. Plenty late game shadows. By the way I saw a sunspot in London when we played DET last year. Probably the first time he ever saw the sun in London.

It's going to be like the colts or even the cowgirls stadiums with the shadow bs I was all excited when news first broke about us getting a new stadium Becuz I was hoping it would be a regular open air one like blank had first said. Now I'm just like eh

It's going to be like the colts or even the cowgirls stadiums with the shadow bs I was all excited when news first broke about us getting a new stadium Becuz I was hoping it would be a regular open air one like blank had first said. Now I'm just like eh

Add to that an entire development firm along with the entire FO didnt notice a glaring resemblance between the new design and a brown eye.

That robot anus is going to be a laughingstock. It already is on our rivals boards where they are already nick naming it.

I see we have a west side open end. UKFalc won't like that worth a dam. Plenty late game shadows. By the way I saw a sunspot in London when we played DET last year. Probably the first time he ever saw the sun in London.

It's actually on the East side facing the city.

Add to that an entire development firm along with the entire FO didnt notice a glaring resemblance between the new design and a brown eye.

That robot anus is going to be a laughingstock. It already is on our rivals boards where they are already nick naming it.

Saints, Panthers, and Bucs fans know booty-hole, that's for sure. Says some questionable things about them if that's what they see when they look at the new stadium, though. Wonder what the state capitol building looks like to them?

I did the relocation today. and looked around, there is a ton of seats available. so I can only imagine how many are gone when the PSL kick in.

We've had season tickets since 1966 and we decided not to renew. The reasons: at least 2 years of rebuilding ahead of us and then the PSLs kick in. Who wants to invest in that? Instead, I made a deal with my wife: save the $$$ we would've been wasting on PSLs for an all-out Super Bowl trip in the future. Let's just hope it's before I'm 90 years old or something.

Like you, UKFalc used to btch about the new stadium having shadows. Like I told him you can't eliminate shadows with an open air stadium. The only reason he thinks they did with the London stadium is because the sun never shines there. I worked in this stadium for years. It was about as open air as it gets. Look at them shadows.

41cc721a-efb3-46bd-91e7-c1794c5309e3.jpg

We've had season tickets since 1966 and we decided not to renew. The reasons: at least 2 years of rebuilding ahead of us and then the PSLs kick in. Who wants to invest in that? Instead, I made a deal with my wife: save the $$$ we would've been wasting on PSLs for an all-out Super Bowl trip in the future. Let's just hope it's before I'm 90 years old or something.

well, I don't think you were the only one

I don't have confirmation yet on bench and player entrance locations...

I called the Falcons and asked; I was told the Falcons bench will now be on the South side. The Falcons will enter in the Southeast corner and the visitors will enter in the Northeast corner.