Should We Sign Tebow As A Back Up?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude started with me along time ago....now he is back lol. Bring it cuzz I'm jaws mofo.

That was when Tuggle had changed your post count to like 8,000,000 after you were whining about not being respected, and you told me you were proud of having such a post count in tough times.

I wish I was making that up. I really do. But that actually happened, unfortunately.

He can run over me any day of the week...but you aren't. You see, I don't like talking much about political things on this board. I have seen where you do...so you want to chime in on me now since it is about religion right. Your agenda has always been to get me banned...do it!

Umm . . . no, it hasn't. You can keep on being you, doing whatever it is that you do.

I don't want Old Pappy Falcon to get banned. That would suck. Good dude.

I have no issues with Old Pappy myself in fact I like him from what I can recall.That being said if this is indicative of the way this offseason is going to go....Poor mods.

Also this thread passed the going another 180 degrees past the full circle about 10 posts ago.

Whatever will happen is fine. I'm sorry, but this guy has started with me for no reason from the time I came here. My sincere apologies. I will delete and be fine with this.....he has and will always be starting trouble with me for no reason. The man has a problem with me for what? Likes to say I had people banned??? Lol, whatever cause I have never had an issue with anyone but him. If this is my last post......love you guy's and gal's.

^^^^

Right, right, right, but what is this game you're talking about where Tebow threw the bomb to get the Broncos into the playoffs, because as I said in another post, Denver lost its last three games of that season. Two were blowout and in the last -- with the postseason on the line -- they only put up 3 points. It was only Oakland choking their game against San Diego away that gave them the berth. So, what game was that again?

^^^^

Right, right, right, but what is this game you're talking about where Tebow threw the bomb to get the Broncos into the playoffs, because as I said in another post, Denver lost its last three games of that season. Two were blowout and in the last -- with the postseason on the line -- they only put up 3 points. It was only Oakland choking their game against San Diego away that gave them the berth. So, what game was that again?

I posted it son. Now post up your T.J. Yates and Sean Renfree clips. We waiting.

But those people are still playing football. What does that say about Tebow?

Talented guys are out of the league all the time. Grimes, Harrison, the list goes on man. I'm not making Tebow to be some king, but if you think every backup in the league is better/more talented than Tebow, than I've got some beachfront property in Kansas I'd like to sell you.

I posted it son. Now post up your T.J. Yates and Sean Renfree clips. We waiting.

I'm serious. I want you to tell me the game. Don't post some highlights. I want you to post what game it was that Tebow threw a bomb to get Denver into the playoff so I and everyone can see if you know what you are talking about. Still waiting.