Should We Sign Tebow As A Back Up?

likeriver

I think we have an opportunity here to steal one of the best FA's out there. He's clearly proven himself to be a starting QB, but we could get him as a back up. That way if Matty Ice goes down for some reason, we will still have a Super Bowl caliber QB to back him up. And he could be got for a good price too.

Just think about it:

Today's March 16

3/16

JOHN 3:16

Coincidence? I think not.

It's clear he is the chosen one and he has risen. We should take advantage of this opportunity before it's too late and he takes the Eagles to a Super Bowl.

Blessed be Tebow. Forever and ever. Amen.

Edited by likeriver

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have an opportunity here to steal one of the best FA's out there. He's clearly proven himself to be a starting QB, but we could get him as a back up. That way if Matty Ice goes down for some reason, we will still have a Super Bowl caliber QB to back him up. And he could be got for a good price too.

Just think about it:

Today's March 16

3/16

JOHN 3:16

Coincidence? I think not.

It's clear he is the chosen one and he has risen. We should take advantage of this opportunity before it's too late and he takes the Eagles to a Super Bowl.

Blessed be Tebow. Forever and ever. Amen.

Don't appreciate this at all bro.

The OP cannot be serious but that said I'm surprised no one has signed him at a vet minimum. While he isn't an ideal backup, the man is very athletic and could be used in packages,and he seems like he'd be a positive influence in a locker room. There has to be a catch because 32 teams have passed so...

The OP cannot be serious but that said I'm surprised no one has signed him at a vet minimum. While he isn't an ideal backup, the man is very athletic and could be used in packages,and he seems like he'd be a positive influence in a locker room. There has to be a catch because 32 teams have passed so...

Pretty sure he would have been on a team last year had that been the case man. Dont get why people still think Tebow can play....

I mean you said it yourself, he aint an ideal back up. No team is stupid enough to waste a roster spot on a guy like that.