William Moore Quote About Coach Quinn That The Marks Need To Understand

ryanadonis

When Moore takes the field in 2015, he'll do so with familiar teammates and a bunch of new players, includingBrooks Reedicon-article-link.gif, O'Brien Schofieldicon-article-link.gif, Adrian Claybornicon-article-link.gif,Phillip Adamsicon-article-link.gif and Justin Duranticon-article-link.gif on defense.

What stood out to Moore about each signing is Quinn's focus to find players who aren't known for their draft status, instead their passion to play physical, attack-style football in his system, which is exactly the way Moore plays.

"I fit right in," Moore said. "That’s my type of game, and that’s the first thing (Quinn) said when I met him. I’m his type of player, and that’s what I love to hear. It’s nothing big, nothing special that you can have me doing, just play football; that’s what it comes down to in the NFL — playing football."

This you marks is what you call an identity. Dan Quinn knows what he wants and knows what type of players he wants. He doesn't want Fudge Ball Corey Peters or Softie Sean Weatherspoon.

He wants killers who will play physical. Where is Kroy Biermann? If Mike Smith was here, Biermann would have a 3 year contract right now. It's about tenacity and if you don't have it, your not playing on this team.

Edited by R_The_Great

When Moore takes the field in 2015, he'll do so with familiar teammates and a bunch of new players, includingBrooks Reedicon-article-link.gif, O'Brien Schofieldicon-article-link.gif, Adrian Claybornicon-article-link.gif,Phillip Adamsicon-article-link.gif and Justin Duranticon-article-link.gif on defense.

What stood out to Moore about each signing is Quinn's focus to find players who aren't known for their draft status, instead their passion to play physical, attack-style football in his system, which is exactly the way Moore plays.

"I fit right in," Moore said. "That’s my type of game, and that’s the first thing (Quinn) said when I met him. I’m his type of player, and that’s what I love to hear. It’s nothing big, nothing special that you can have me doing, just play football; that’s what it comes down to in the NFL — playing football."

This you marks is what you call an identity. Dan Quinn knows what he wants and knows what type of players he wants. He doesn't want Fudge Ball Corey Peters or Softie Sean Weatherspoon.

He wants killers who will play physical. Where is Kroy Biermann? If Mike Smith was here, Biermann would have a 3 year contract right now. It's about tenacity and if you don't have it, your not playing on this team.

peters and spoon would have been even better in quinns system and they were already pretty good

i could actually also see quinn bringing back beirman but not to rush the passer more so to be a backup to reed who's basiclly a better version of him with way more upside Beriman would play the role KJ wright does and what they have said reed will but if reed shows he can rush the passer quinn will move him to the leo spot

peters and spoon would have been even better in quinns system and they were already pretty good

i could actually also see quinn bringing back beirman but not to rush the passer more so to be a backup to reed who's basiclly a better version of him with way more upside Beriman would play the role KJ wright does and what they have said reed will but if reed shows he can rush the passer quinn will move him to the leo spot

Spoon was nothing but a cheerleader pus bag. Guy should have worn a skirt and carried pop poms. He is DEAD To me.