How Do You Watch Your Falcons?

I am a european and we are fortunate enough to be able to purchase GamePass and watch every game. As I understand it, people residing in the US are not able to do so. I would imagine that the local stations always shows Falcons. But how about you people outside of Georgia?
Please correct me if I am wrong :)

I usually watch at least 12 -14 games LIVE in the stadium they're playing in home or away and the balance on direct tv. Matter of fact I've not missed a Falcon game via live in person at the stadium or on TV in over 30 yrs. I would spend my last dime to make sure I didn't miss seeing a Falcon game.

Edited by falconcrest58

Sunday Ticket on Direct TV. I really hate direct tv and their prices but it's the only way to enjoy the games in crystal clear HD on my big screen. Years prior I had to streeaaam in on my PS3. PS3 had a partnership with direct TV but the picture quality was terrible and delayed 30 seconds .

Edited by NateDogg1215

Live here in Chicago, so if on FOX i'll stay home and enjoy. This does not happen but maybe once a season. So... my usual spot is at a bar called Bottoms Up and it's a great place friendly smack-talk, good beer and wings. Of course great t.v's too.

For primetime games always stay home and watch it on my beautiful 59 inch HD.

NFL Sunday Ticket...I negotiate the beJesus out of them as I've had Direct TV for 16 years...last year I got it for $179

Oh yeah. you have to with them. My friend almost cancels service every year and at the last minute they give it to him for cheap. It's hilarious