How Many Football Analysts Do You Outsmart?

FalconBlood

Which football analysts do you feel you are smarter than? Which ones do you feel know more than you? This may help all of us to "educate ourselves" as to which "talking heads" are worth paying attention to. Granted all can be wrong at times, but some are certainly more respected than others; but do they all deserve it??

#1-5 talking heads that you are smarter than?

#1-5 talking head that you aren't smarter than?

What say you?

100%. these guys have very little input to what comes out of their mouths.

in 2012 after we went undefeated for so many games.. I was watching NFL network. i forget the show and the guys talking, but the host asked an analyst who his sleeper team was for that week..the analysts says the falcons. the host says something along the lines of

Atlanta is undefeated how could they be a sleeper team. the analysts says

of course i dont really think that, thats what they tell me to say, but we arent supposed to talk about that are we?

these guys are just muppets

Smarts = Football Analytics Smarts

I do not feel as smart as Herm Edwards, Tony Dungy, Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher, and Tony Gonzalez

I feel smarter than Warren Sapp, Heath Evans, Skip Bayless, Keyshawn Johnson, and Al Michaels

I feel the same way you can add in the hosts from his and her add in a few of the guys from around the horn. I'm I know I got the father and son combo beat. My friends call me a walking ESPN.

I like his show on 92.9. Maybe it's just me.

Yeah I think we may have talked about this before.The only show I can say I really like on 92.9 is Dukes and Bell.Jamie just gets on my nerves with the fake laughing and yawning Mr.Radio stuff.Still listen everyday so jokes on me I guess.

Yeah I think we may have talked about this before.The only show I can say I really like on 92.9 is Dukes and Bell.Jamie just gets on my nerves with the fake laughing and yawning Mr.Radio stuff.Still listen everyday so jokes on me I guess.

Dukes and Bell is my favorite too. Bell is a funny sunuva gun. His "virtual" Jim Rome and Mike Smith voices crack me up.