Charles Clay Should Be Available

WOR

Reports are that the dolphins have lost patience in him and they plan to move on.

Strike while the iron is hot!

source tells the Buffalo News that the Dolphins have "lost patience" and plan to move on from transition player Charles Clay.

The Dolphins are reportedly expecting Clay to sign with Buffalo. The Bills have still yet to extend Clay an offer sheet, but are attempting to structure a deal that Miami won't be able to match. There should be more clarity on Clay's situation in the next 48 hours. The Dolphins saved $9.9 million in cap space by trading Mike Wallace, but can afford to move on from Clay after signing Jordan Cameron.

Eh, not sure I'd say "elite". 50-60 catches, 600 or so yards and a handful of touchdowns. Think we could get that for a lot cheaper...

That's with a sorry QB. Won't be the case here. Numbers will be more like what TonyG used to produce (80/800/8). Except buddy can block way better than TonyG. He can also play some H-Back, full back and is a much better deep threat with better YAC ability than TonyG was in the Falcon era of his career. You'd be hitched to his wagon as soon as he catches his first TD. Trust me.

That's with a sorry QB. Won't be the case here. Numbers will be more like what TonyG used to produce (80/800/8). Except buddy can block way better than TonyG. He can also play some H-Back, full back and is a much better deep threat with better YAC ability than TonyG was in the Falcon era of his career. You'd be hitched to his wagon as soon as he catches his first TD. Trust me.

Pick 1 Gurley or Clay your on the clock.

I respect your opinion Bro but can we not compare a guy like Clay to the best TE to ever play the game please.