Bud Dupree Lovers Must See

The Rock

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could only get through 4 min of that. Looked like a 2-3 round pick to me in that game.

I didn't watch the rest of his college career though to be fair

He does much better the second half of the game, though it was definitely one of his worst games.

That said, no one really compares to Beasley, kinda tempted to just make a reel of all his best pass rush moves (not even the ones leading to sacks). He has a half dozen in this game alone:

(the tackle flub around 2:44 is embarrassing, but tackling is very coachable)

He does much better the second half of the game, though it was definitely one of his worst games.

That said, no one really compares to Beasley, kinda tempted to just make a reel of all his best pass rush moves (not even the ones leading to sacks). He has a dozen in this game alone:

(the tackle flub around 2:44 is embarrassing, but tackling is very coachable)

I just fell in love w Beasley from this vid. I've been going back and forth w him and Fowler. Can't make up my mind who I personally want although I'm ok w either

Watch this game film of Bud Dupree and explain to me why the Falcons or anyone for that matter would draft Dupree in the 1st round?

Tell me where you saw his impact or speed or instincsts etc.

Alvin Bud Dupree "OLB/DE" vs Florida 2014:

You cant use one game to justify your reason....From what i saw, mostly the entire game he was in contain on the weakside..on the very few times in pass rush situations, i did see a player that has not been taught to use his hands...Thats coaching...but for him to hold his own in coverage as many times as he did, AT 270#, that cant be coached...

I just fell in love w Beasley from this vid. I've been going back and forth w him and Fowler. Can't make up my mind who I personally want although I'm ok w either

The guy that jumps off the screen at me here is Stephon Anthony. Quick Reactions. Good in coverage and sheds well on the way to the gap. Beasely appears undersized for the NFL at that position but I understand he's put on some weight.

All these guys are going to make bad plays and even have bad games. Beasley's effort against FSU was a great performance and he made Cam Erving look silly at times but the game winning run happened partly because Beasley didn't stay at home. Still Beasley, Fowler and Ray are the best bets to be quality assets pretty quickly based on film.

The guy that jumps off the screen at me here is Stephon Anthony. Quick Reactions. Good in coverage and sheds well on the way to the gap. Beasely appears undersized for the NFL at that position but I understand he's put on some weight.

I like Anthony too. Id also have to agree ab Beasleys size, that's why I didn't like him at all at first. He's grown on me tho.

Guest Mr Plow

I've wanted Beasley to start. That dude has a burst that is >>>>>>.

That being said, it wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit if we lucked out and got Beasley at 8 and traded back into the 20s for Dupree. Dupree reminds me of JPP coming out, a physical freak and that needs refining.

I absolutely agree. I was originally concerned that Beasley was a one trick pony, but no longer am. He is my first choice. Having said that, Bud Dupree has been a favorite of mine for a long time now. I respect what he has done against SEC competition and I love the thought of Quinn working with him.