Nfln Puts Matt Ryan #1 Overall In 2008 Draft Redo

Begotten912

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would've said Ryan was top 5 before the last couple of years. At this point it's Rodgers, Brady, Luck, Manning, Roethlisberger

I'm a manning homer but I don't think he's a top 5 guy anymore. I hope he proves me wrong but I just feel like his age reared its ugly head at the end of last season.

Luck is awesome but he's still a little immature on the field and makes some bonehead decisions at times.

Roethlisberger is seems very hot and cold to me. Great QB and future HoFer though. He's in a category on his own and is one of the toughest dudes to ever play the position. Never seen any QB as tough as that dude (Ryan is dam close though).

Ahh, a Ryan thread. Just what we've been missing. We need more people disagreeing though if we wanna go the distance.

Ryan is easily top 5-7 depending on who you ask.

Go!

Haha, I do think he is a top 7-8 QB though. Only guys I'd put guys of him are Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Big Ben, Luck, maybe Rivers, Brees who may be going downhill like Peyton. Russell Wilson is a slightly above average QB, pisses me off when people talk about him for MVP. He ain't even the most valuable player on that team.

I'm a manning homer but I don't think he's a top 5 guy anymore. I hope he proves me wrong but I just feel like his age reared its ugly head at the end of last season.

Luck is awesome but he's still a little immature on the field and makes some bonehead decisions at times.

Roethlisberger is seems very hot and cold to me. Great QB and future HoFer though. He's in a category on his own and is one of the toughest dudes to ever play the position. Never seen any QB as tough as that dude (Ryan is dam close though).

I know Manning fizzled in the playoffs, but the guy still had 39 touchdowns, second only to Luck

Archived