Falcons To Sign Hardy?

Grey Goose

Your Atlanta Falcons will be signing Greg Hardy once his suspension is determined per league source, your Falcons are trying not to tip there hand in the pursuit of the former Carolina Panther, the Falcons have done a nice job addressing there defensive needs and signing Greg Hardy would seal the deal for Coach Quinn. Be on lookout for a signing of a Tight end, and a Safety to go along with the Hardy signing.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This would Be a Classic Saints move.. They love those women beating raping players..

I don't know the facts surrounding the Hardy case. I have asked for someone to educate me, but so far, no one has stepped up. Do you know, for a fact, that GH beat and raped a woman?

I don't know the facts surrounding the Hardy case. I have asked for someone to educate me, but so far, no one has stepped up. Do you know, for a fact, that GH beat and raped a woman?

It has been factually proven that he abused her, threw her around, and threatened her with weapons, including throwing her on a bed with several assault rifles and saying they were loaded. She had the bruises. He was convicted, judge said he was guilty, but didn't get tried by jury because she didn't show up (ie: financial settlement, was paid off).

No, saying that they love players that beat women(Galette) and raping women(Sharper).

You can chose where Hardy fits.