Not Feeling Worrilow At Mlb

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love hard hits as much as the next guy, but you really think he's that much better overall? I don't see any more potential than what we already have... not worth the pick.

Probably worth it to give Paul another year or try Durant or Reed there, I think I would personally. His stats themselves don't indicate poor play and sure he whiffed a lot last year, but who didn't?

Probably worth it to give Paul another year or try Durant or Reed there, I think I would personally. His stats themselves don't indicate poor play and sure he whiffed a lot last year, but who didn't?

Exactly. Even if Quinn somehow decides Worr isn't the guy, Reed would be a good choice anyway. Just don't see the upside with these guys over who's on the roster already.

Sure would like us to get to that point, as team is obviously in rebuilding mode, with so many obvious needs I.e. OLB/DE, ILB, OG, TE, S...maybe TD has finally seen the light and will get away from the 'we're just one piece away' mentality

It's amazing how fast fans turn on a player, after his rookie season people were preaching beast, now people doesn't want him start after his second season. Lol.

Dude I warn people every year about hyping guys up and they do it anyways, but then when a player doesn't live up to those "1st round" expectations they are labeled a bust and then an upgrade is desired. THIS is why I say the things I do.

In the end I am considered pessimistic and a jerk...wow.

Dude I warn people every year about hyping guys up and they do it anyways, but then when a player doesn't live up to those "1st round" expectations they are labeled a bust and then an upgrade is desired. THIS is why I say the things I do.

In the end I am considered pessimistic and a jerk...wow.

We love to hype.