bigjmw84

Trade down for Landon Collins.

Pick up another 2nd.

1 - Collins

2 - Perryman

2 - Kikaha

3 - Marpet

4 - best RB/TE available

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Some fans are avoiding the biggest elephant in the room- Landon Collins. He is best safety available in this year's draft, there's a big drop off after him (MAYBE with the exception of Eric Rowe).

Definitely not worth it then. Moore, who I believe is a much better player, only got 4 mil per year. I don't think he's officially signed yet. Agreed, but not signed. Maybe Falcons could talk to him.

Smart man you are. I'd rather pay DeCoud 6M lol. At least DeCoud haa a Pro Bowl to his name. It would more great to steal Moore. Give him 5M lol.

Trade down for Landon Collins.

Pick up another 2nd.

1 - Collins

2 - Perryman

2 - Kikaha

3 - Marpet

4 - best RB/TE available

I'd be fine with Collins. Don't like Perryman enough to take him in the second, and depending on who we're trading with, Odighuzuwa, Nate Orchard, and Preston Smith should be considered before Kikaha, and I actually really like Kikaha. Josue Matthias over Marpet too, if he's there anyway, I think he is projected as a 3rd rounder. Instead of Perryman, I'd take Stephone Anthony, didn't understand the hype with him until watching some of his games and ended up loving him. I can agree with the 4th round going like that, I personally would like a receiver.