My Nightmare

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kroy will find employment somewhere. A veteran will usually find a home. Good luck to him.

unless they absolutely suck. He will be 30 when the season starts and truly offers a team nothing other than an azz to keep the bench warm. Him being signed somewhere won't be significant at all lol

For a vet minimum I actually wouldn't mind Kroy in this system.

It wouldn't bother me at all if he returned, but I think his age is the thing that is working against him. Looking at some of the new signings, they just look like younger versions of Biermann. I think if he was 26 he would already be on the team. Haters gona hateemot-munch.gif

If he came back today he would be the best pass rusher on the roster. The Beer Man got a lot of unwarranted criticism last year. I mean he looked like doodoo in his first eight games but he was coming off of injury and hadn't gotten his confidence back. He beasted in his last eight games and got 4.5 sacks, 6 hits and 17 hurries. That projects to 9.0 sacks, 12 hits and 34 hurries over a full season. Not bad for a miscast DE, LB, amoeba running with a cast of Dimi characters. I was watching the last Aint game yesterday and buddy was kickin some as. Go watch the last play of that game. He blasted Brees and forced a fumble that Osi walked in after waving goodbye. Hilarious.

If he came back today he would be the best pass rusher on the roster. The Beer Man got a lot of unwarranted criticism last year. I mean he looked like doodoo in his first eight games but he was coming off of injury and hadn't gotten his confidence back. He beasted in his last eight games and got 4.5 sacks, 6 hits and 17 hurries. That projects to 9.0 sacks, 12 hits and 34 hurries over a full season. Not bad for a miscast DE, LB, amoeba running with a cast of Dimi characters. I was watching the last Aint game yesterday and buddy was kickin some as. Go watch the last play of that game. He blasted Brees and forced a fumble that Osi walked in after waving goodbye. Hilarious.

tha fuq. You praise a pure scrub but knock Harry. Lmao.

Nicely said. He might not have been a world beater, but I always saw him as an underdog that gave this team and the fans 100%. Really thought 2013 was gona be his season. I wish I could find a still of that hit on Brees. I would make it my avatar pic, or a GIF as a sig if I knew how to do a sig. Partly cuz I'm a fan of his and partly cuz it would just pizz off the haters.laugh.png

Biermann is a scrub. That's a fact as well son

Nobody on our roster had more sacks or hits than Biermann last year. Only Babineaux had more hurries. So if he's a scrub what's that say about the rest of the roster?

Dougle on the other hand had two freakin TDs last year. Six players had as many or more. That's scrub production son. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Nobody on our roster had more sacks or hits than Biermann last year. Only Babineaux had more hurries. So if he's a scrub what's that say about the rest of the roster?

Dougle on the other hand had two freakin TDs last year. Six players had as many or more. That's scrub production son. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

even a clueless dummy knows the pass rush was azz last year son. Biermann is garbage on top of garbage

way to go.

Let's pretend half of the season never happened and then double his stats to make him look decent.