Anyone Seen The Movie Third Person?

This movie came on Starz earlier and when I saw that Liam Neeson was in it, I immediately wanted to change the channel, but I couldn't find the remote anywhere (It was in the bathroom bee tee dubs). I said **** it and jumped on the laptop and every 5 or so minutes I'd glance up and catch a few seconds and was surprised at the stacked cast for a movie I have never heard of. About 40 minutes into it I caught myself watching for like 15 minutes, so I started it back over from the beginning.

This was really a surprisingly good movie with a really cool twist at the end that if you expect it will make you roll your eyes, but I did not think that was the way the movie was going at all, so I loved it. Liam Neeson gives the emotional performance of an android as per usual, but is really the only weak link of the movie. With a better lead it could have been truly great.

Edited by The Shotfather

**** I forgot about my movie thread, should have posted this in there. Be a doll will you, Mono?

This movie doesn't fall under Liam Neeson's 'Geriaction Movie' umbrella, which is why I assume it wasn't heavily promoted. You'd think with James Franco, Mila Kunis, Adrien Brody, Olivia Wilde, Kim Basinger, and Maria Bello in the cast it would have been more relevant just by osmosis.

Edited by The Shotfather