Are We Getting New Unies?

Door Gunner

huh

the one he has on at 1:34 is different from this one:

slideshow_1222125_2.jpg

For sure. He also puts it on just for that question. Could be a tease... I'm probably missing something though.

Exactly. If he hadn't changed into the jersey I wouldn't have posted the question. It's retro but not the same. I hope for a mix of the old and the new if it does happen.

He put on the uniform to show you that there are new uniforms. He could of easily put on a regular red or white jersey and said "Nope" like a freaking jokester he wants to be. He put on a new all black nike jersey that will be used this season and seasons beyond that. No means no, only to women, and even then no doesn't really mean no.

I have a Nike Elite Julio throwback. When the NFL changed the rules to where you have to use the same helmet all 16 games, the throwbacks went away.

I remember reading something about that rule. Didn't understand why some teams seem to get past it and still use different helmets with there throwbacks.

Edited by Door Gunner

I remember reading something about that rule. Didn't understand why some teams seem to get past it and still use different helmets with there throwbacks.

Those teams just change the stickers. Green Bay does defintiely.

The Falcons have a red helmets and black helmets. Can't paint them that fast.