We Should See If Luke Wilson Te Is Available.

Actually he has much better hands then Toilolo. He had a breakout game versus the Cardinals defense on Sunday night football. 3 catches 139 yds. He runs a 4.38 as a TE. He would be awesome in our offense.

Didn't see 4.38 but he is pretty fast. 4.45 IIRC and proven to be a playmaker by the end of the year. I like him. He is not a FA tho.

I think there is no way we trade him for a 5th or 6h round pick. We already have 9 or 10 draft picks (depending on compensatory picks) and it's very possible 5th or 6th round draft pick won't even make the team. Willson is more valuable to us than that.

He is still inconsistent, but developing into a very solid #2 TE and after him we only have Anthony McCoy on the depth chart, who is coming back after torn Achilles twice in last two preseasons, so there is no guarantee he'd stay healthy all season. It's also a bad TE draft class so it would be hard to find a replacement for Willson.

Carroll always talked about how he wants to have a 2 TE set and we tried in the past with the likes of Zach Miller, Kellen Winslow and Tony Moeaki, but injuries never really let us to fully execute his plan. Now we finally have a very good 1-2 TE combo with Graham and Wilson.

I really think you should look after Zach Miller if/when he's healthy. He would be a good short term solution until you can draft and develop someone younger and better.

If we're trading, I'd be interested to shoot a 6th or a 7th to the 49ers for Michael Wilhoite, and also to see what the Vikings want for Patterson. We're still waiting to find out where Mathis is headed, also.

Talking about Patterson, the Vikings just traded for Mike Wallace, so maybe they are really willing to trade Patterson. I would trade a 6th round pick we got from the Jets for Percy Harvin for him, just for fun. :)

Talking about Patterson, the Vikings just traded for Mike Wallace, so maybe they are really willing to trade Patterson. I would trade a 6th round pick we got from the Jets for Percy Harvin for him, just for fun. smile.png

Saw this, right after typed that..

Spoke to Cordarelle Patterson's agent who has been in close contact w/MIN. Rumors of Patterson being shopped are patently false Branion said