So, As Of N O W, Your Pre-Pre-Preseason Predictions As To How The Teams Finish In The N F C S

SaintsFanInLA

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

falcons

bucs

panthers

saints

actually, now that i think about it

the panthers had that shut down defense click towards the end and didnt lose a piece...they might set records this year

cams going into a prime year, he'll break out

oline beefed up...

im saying

panthers

atlanta

bucs

saints

Since the Saints done went and blew it up, needlessly.. I think the lead will be between the Panthers and Falcons.

My early , serious predictions, with my trash talk button turned off.

1.Panthers - They've not gotten worse....and one massive upgrade to ST. Any of you that saw Bersin try to catch a punt, know what I'm talking about.

2.Falcons - They've potential. I just don't know what to expect from them, no one does, until it's all said and done and they take the field. I'll say this about them right now, the same thing I said about the Saints defense after the 2012 season.. It wouldn't surprise me if they were great...........and it wouldn't surprise me if they were horrible, or anywhere in between.

3.Saints - Same as the Falcons....... I don't know what to expect.. At least with the Falcons, I have a clue about JJ and White.. Saints may have a completely new receiving corp with Cooks being the lead dog.

4.Bucs - No more hype for the Bucs. They need to show something on the field. Something, anything, that lets everyone know they are more than just offseason talk, every single year.

Panthers -- upgraded ST, young players get more experience. Defense needs to stay top 5.

Saints -- didn't like the graham trade but everything else I actually liked;

Falcons -- new regime, talented, starts off slow comes on at the end of the year

Bucs -- competitive just won't have enough wins

Most importantly, hopefully our division returns to being one of the best divisions in football.

Panthers

Bucs (just to be different)

Falcons

Saints (still don't trust the line will be fixed)

The OL? I think Unger was a huge addition if he stays healthy. If Evans can stay healthy also they'll immediately boost the interior line. Draft Collins in round 1 and one of our biggest weaknesses could become our greatest strength. Honestly I'm not that worried about the OL anymore. It's the WR, LB, and DL that worry me. Especially our LB's.