Dang! Rams Add Fairley And Ayers To An Already Formidable Pass Rush

Falconcheff

They are betting that being surrounded by all those great players will bring out the talent he showed at Auburn.

We are doing the same with Hankerson.

When you have a position of strength, such as receiver or D-line, it is smart to gamble on guys with high physical potential and low production.

I like a combo of a 1. high-football IQ vet, and a 2. ultra-talented youngster to surround a margin-player. The first provides a depth of knowledge of the position and the opposition tendencies, whereas the young phenom gives an ideal to aspire to.

For us it's 1. Roddy and 2. Julio

For the Rams its 1. Chris Long and 2. Robert Quinn (and ****, Aaron Donald apparently)

Edited by FalconAge

I don't know about that...more durable...maybe

Yes you do, he's god awful better and it's plain as day. Foles threw 17 int an 3 seasons. There's nothing about bradford's makeup or performance that suggests he can be a better player that foles in any meaningful metric. Edited by osiruz

Yeah, i'm very envious of what St Louis has put together on defense. You guys aren't even mentioning their LB core. Their entire front 7 is nasty. I would love to have those pieces and let Quinn work with them.

And as far as Foles not being any better than Sam Bradford, well, i've never seen Bradford come close to throwing 27 TD's and 2 picks in 13 games. Just sayin'!

Fortunately, their offense couldn't score on a red light district hooker and most of the guys on that D line are severely overrated. Fairley isn't half of what he was supposed to be coming out, and Long is the only one I would put any kind of long term investment on.