Cj Spiller To Saints

SuperAINTSfan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went by SR, because lets be honest, this **** is getting funny.

Spiller signing already is being proclaimed the best 3 headed monster.

Funny how the pass happy mastermind Payton, is so worried about RB`s now. Not a person questions why.

Funny how the pass happy mastermind Payton, is so worried about RB`s now. Not a person questions why.

He's always been worried about the run game, in our best seasons the run game was very productive. He's clearly just trying to get that going. Why he's suddenly dealing anyone that's ever caught a ball from Drew idk.

Mastermind Payton just so happened to run the #1 offense in the league last year. Again.

I don't value your opinion as much as I do his. I suspect there's a plan.

That Stills deal is a good one for you... Ellerbe is a much more important piece to a team than a second-tier WR...

Eh he needs to stay healthy first. Had 101 tackles in his first year in Miami but then had a season ending hip injury last year. He's talented when on the field but he's gotta prove he can stay on the field first. He does bring attitude to this defense, him and Browner are passionate dudes that love the game, so I like that.

last season, Id agree wiht you

This season, its PAY CUT city in N.O.

yea but dude went to go take a **** and he was a dolphin, he comes out a saint...it aint like he's got some sentimental ties to the team to do them a solid like that.

like..or what? cut him? lol they just traded for him