Falcons Aren't Done Yet

capologist

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Garbage. Falcons might as well be done. Only a blockbuster trade with Chiefs out there for Justin Houston would breed some life into this off season but trading 2 firsts is brutal. Look forward to same old Falcons defense and hoping Beasley or my man Ray come along quicker than expected

Geez....I can't believe there are still people whining and gnashing thier teeth because we didn't make some huge splash signing. There were too many holes to fill on this team to do that. This defense will be better next year but it can't all be fixed in one off season.

Garbage. Falcons might as well be done. Only a blockbuster trade with Chiefs out there for Justin Houston would breed some life into this off season but trading 2 firsts is brutal. Look forward to same old Falcons defense and hoping Beasley or my man Ray come along quicker than expected

Ok. Weird.

Geez....I can't believe there are still people whining and gnashing thier teeth because we didn't make some huge splash signing. There were too many holes to fill on this team to do that. This defense will be better next year but it can't all be fixed in one off season.

Wasn't about a huge splash more about being aggresive for players that can contribute and make a impact. The way this off season played out don't expect a 2 year turnaround either.

In other news a box of kittens drowned.

Debbie Downer.

Safety and TE are visiting

Assuming the safety is Darian Stewart and my gut feeling says the TE is Rob Housler (nothing but gut feeling).

Also, G Shelley Smith slated to visit next...

Housler is intriguing ... The guy runs a 4.46 ... Really athletic but they tried to use him as a blocking TE

The guy can do something as a pure receiving TE

Thats ofcourse if he is the TE

Why will the defense be better? Because you say so?

I have to say I'm really happy with the low risk high reward moves we are making. Quinn seems like he is trying to build depth. Something the Falcons haven't had in a very long time. Hopefully we get some good bang for our buck.

If we can hit on some draft picks year we are going to be formidable in the next 2 years.