Orakpo To Titans, Cameron To Phins

VaderMan

This FA period has been a true let down. Why have managed to sign ZERO impact players. I honestly dont see the difference in Reed vs Kroy, Schofield vs Spoon(rather have Spoon), Clayborn vs Peters(different positions but I rather had kept Peters vs sign this guy). Phillip Adams vs Mcclain or Wilson.

All we have done is switch our rotational guys for new rotational guys. And one thing stayed true....injury prone average players that nobody else wants. The only signing with any potential is Durant, and even he is injury prone. It really is depressing, but I stay hopeful.

With Jordan Cameron off the market, I wonder if DQ is even considering trading for Luke Wilson, now that the Seahawks have Graham(best part of FA thus far). I also wouldnt mind sending our 2nd to them for Bruce Irvin.

We had better get Beasley or Fowler!

ill take clayborn over beirmann, reed over spoon, schofield over mass(barely).

peters was just the odd man out though.. too much money tied up on dts

one thing im curious about is how leo hanky is going to fit in. what are they planning for the offense, and will there be room for guys like Reedy...or has that dream died?

This FA period has been a true let down. Why have managed to sign ZERO impact players. I honestly dont see the difference in Reed vs Kroy, Schofield vs Spoon(rather have Spoon), Clayborn vs Peters(different positions but I rather had kept Peters vs sign this guy). Phillip Adams vs Mcclain or Wilson.

All we have done is switch our rotational guys for new rotational guys. And one thing stayed true....injury prone average players that nobody else wants. The only signing with any potential is Durant, and even he is injury prone. It really is depressing, but I stay hopeful.

With Jordan Cameron off the market, I wonder if DQ is even considering trading for Luke Wilson, now that the Seahawks have Graham(best part of FA thus far). I also wouldnt mind sending our 2nd to them for Bruce Irvin.

We had better get Beasley or Fowler!

We've been TD'd again