Vic Beasley: My Dream To Be A Falcon

He's really laying it on thick. I'm not saying that he's lying either, just that we're hearing this a lot. He really wants us to draft him. At his point, it'd be really weird if it didn't happen. I'd love for him to be like an Alfred Morris type for us, a player who gets drafted by his favorite team, and plays his heart out every game, as a result.

He's really laying it on thick. I'm not saying that he's lying either, just that we're hearing this a lot. He really wants us to draft him. At his point, it'd be really weird if it didn't happen. I'd love for him to be like an Alfred Morris type for us, a player who gets drafted by his favorite team, and plays his heart out every game, as a result.

Have you ever watched the mic'd up things with Morris? Dude laughs so much during the game. While he's being tackled, while he's running over people, dude's just laughing nonstop. Such a fun player, but like, in a violent way. What's that thing KOG says? Morris has that dog in em, heh

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000449445/Sound-FX-Alfred-Morris-plays-spoiler

On the topic of Beasley...I'm beginning to think it has to happen. This city's going to want him so bad hearing he wants to play for the Falcons, too. Think of the PSLs, Arthur! Dimi! The PSLs!

Have you ever watched the mic'd up things with Morris? Dude laughs so much during the game. While he's being tackled, while he's running over people, dude's just laughing nonstop. Such a fun player, but like, in a violent way. What's that thing KOG says? Morris has that dog in em, heh

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000449445/Sound-FX-Alfred-Morris-plays-spoiler

On the topic of Beasley...I'm beginning to think it has to happen. This city's going to want him so bad hearing he wants to play for the Falcons, too. Think of the PSLs, Arthur! Dimi! The PSLs!

Well, Dupree is also a GA native, so I wouldn't mind him, if it happened that way, but I'm leaning more toward Beasely atm.

D-line guys are the hardest position to draft and teams with those top picks can't afford a miss... For that reason, D-liners have a tendency to drop, so there is a chance Beasley falls to us at 8, especially with Fowler & Williams also options for teams. Fairley went to 10th overall, J.J Watt dropped to 11... There is a chance. Draft can't get here soon enough!

Guest Negatorris

We need to trade up if we have to. There would be a lot of upset and disappointed people, including me, if he didn't become a Falcon. I've never seen a top prospect lobby for us like this ever before, and he plays a position of need for us. The fit is too perfect.

Right now is a good time to revisit the in-season threads about winning games (when you know you're not winning the Super Bowl that season) versus draft pick position?

LAUGH OUT LOUD! Tread lightly, you'lll be given the scarlet letter of "tanker"!!! Two years in a row this has bitten us in the azz. Oh Falcons, we never learn and we never change...

Edited by The Salaminizer