Would You Like The Falcons To Sign Greg Hardy

380 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with the Falcons signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean, I'm not hanging out with the guy, he didn't kill anyone and he went through the justice system. A lot of you don't believe in second chances, but I just want my team to win a superbowl. If he

haven t there been enough hardy threads?

For the 25% of the posters that voted no, yall better be glad I aint your GM because he would probably be a Falcon. It appears he's cleared the judicial system which should clear him from league suspe

I voted no. To me, it is more about the contract than the off field stuff...though I do care about player's attitude. If I thought we were one Greg Hardy away from a Super Bowl, I would vote yes. I think signing him one be a case of selling your soul to the devil and getting a black eye in return. I think the three guys we get with the same money will get us closer to the dance than he will alone.

For the 25% of the posters that voted no, yall better be glad I aint your GM because he would probably be a Falcon. It appears he's cleared the judicial system which should clear him from league suspensions. If I could get him for $8-10M I'd lock him up. He's by far the best pass rusher on the market that hasn't been franchised. Only 26 years old. Probably wants to rip the Panties up. Likely hates Brees. Could immediately transform our defense and totally change the way we approach the draft. Hail yeah. Release the Kraken.

Timing. His transgressions happened before the focus was shifted to violence against women. Also don't think it hurts that he's a baby face/likeable guy.

What's not likeable about Hardy or Rice? I get the timing thing but what about Riley Cooper? It's not violence against women but nobody says he has character concerns