Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSprings

Would You Like The Falcons To Sign Greg Hardy

380 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with the Falcons signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • No

I doubt the Falcon's orginization is interested; however, if Mr. Blank & Co. are serious about winning, then they need to bring in the bulldozer and quit playing with shevels. Just word the contract such that any off field issues negates guarenteed money.

Hardy seems like a loose cannon. Normally I would say give the guy a chance but in his case...Id rather take a pass. Just to be on the safe side. Call me scared if you want. Yes im scared of this man. I really am.

Hardy seems like a loose cannon. Normally I would say give the guy a chance but in his case...Id rather take a pass. Just to be on the safe side. Call me scared if you want. Yes im scared of this man. I really am.

...so are QBs

13980261-standard.jpg

Yeah, I'd like us to sign him. It's a lot more hazy what he did than Ray Rice (for example). So I chalk it up to an unknown (legally). Now clearly, Hardy is an azzhole. But I'm not having him over for dinner. I'm watching him help my team win. I can tolerate an azzhole or 2 on the team (within certain limits).

He's a helluva player. If the coaching staff feels they can handle him, I say sign him.

You don't want to interact with Hardy but you're all for 52 other people having to. I'm pretty sure there's a word for this.

listen, we dont know if he is going to be suspended yet. say we sign him and he gets arrested for doing something stupid, that is going to make Arthur Blank look bad and the whole falcons franchise look bad. I understand he is a beast on defense but he is one **** up away for ruining his football career. if the falcons say they are not going after him then they are not going after him. can we put this to rest cause it is getting annoying?

You don't want to interact with Hardy but you're all for 52 other people having to. I'm pretty sure there's a word for this.

Just to be clear, those other 52 are being paid to interact with him, and even then it isn't something they have to do

listen, we dont know if he is going to be suspended yet. say we sign him and he gets arrested for doing something stupid, that is going to make Arthur Blank look bad and the whole falcons franchise look bad. I understand he is a beast on defense but he is one **** up away for ruining his football career. if the falcons say they are not going after him then they are not going after him. can we put this to rest cause it is getting annoying?

Reputable sources have reported he's getting suspended, and despite being the premier pass rusher in FA, only one team has discussed a contract with him. The teams have more info than we do.

The way TATF works, there will be another huge thread on him when he signs with another team, and people will piss and moan that we didn't sign him. That will end most of the Hardy talk, but s select few will continue to complain well into the future.

134 people are fine with a "couch covered with guns"

I have several couches in my home and I have a number of guns I have collected over the years that I could spread on those couches and not feel as if I was a bad person. So yeah I'm okay with that. If he had fired those guns at the lady I would be inclined to vote no.