Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSprings

Would You Like The Falcons To Sign Greg Hardy

380 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with the Falcons signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • No

This ^

And this was after he was already found guilty by a judge. So she would have no incentive to not show up because her case was already strong.

In other words, he payed her off (my opinion).

She definitely got paid off but if she is ok with it, so am I.

She could've set him up for all we know, not like it would be the first time that happened to a professional athlete.

Absolutely.

Im of the opinion you need talent on a roster to succeed, but its obvious on these boards that way of thinking is few and far between.

Yes. Our FO is too pu$$y. Why would you not want a defender that other teams have to account for on every play, especially if he fits a postion teams like the Falcons desperately need? But not gonna happen. Pointless to make more thread about him.

Signing Hardy would go a long way towards making the Noisegate penalty even more disproportionate than it is probably already going to be.

I fail to see how any FA signing relates to the penalty we'll receive due to Noisegate.

Help me understand the connection between the two.

Yes. I'd be okay with it. I want the team to have the best players they can get and as long as his past is his past, I'm not sure why I would not want him on the team. If someone asked me would I want him dating my daughter (if I had one), **** no, but as someone I would like to be standing over Brees, Newton or Winston while they are curled up in a fetal position on 3rd and long...I'll do that all day.

Nothing he was charged with was fully proven. chicks lie and we ain't all here to judge this man.

Unless we judging his pass rush skills, which is top in this league right now. And his passion. I like that video telling us to gtfo. If we had a bad A$$ that would roll right through the middle of opposing teams and do that we would love it.

Fact is if we don't get him which I know we won't because we can not handle guys like that or are scared to try, someone will. And he will come at a deal and he will ball out and we can cry later.

No one is interested in this guy all of the few teams that are have a load of money (jags,raiders) we are better than them if we can grab him after saying wr have no interest in him it would help us way more than morgan would

Nothing he was charged with was fully proven. chicks lie and we ain't all here to judge this man.

Unless we judging his pass rush skills, which is top in this league right now. And his passion. I like that video telling us to gtfo. If we had a bad A$$ that would roll right through the middle of opposing teams and do that we would love it.

Fact is if we don't get him which I know we won't because we can not handle guys like that or are scared to try, someone will. And he will come at a deal and he will ball out and we can cry later.

Uh...no. He was found guilty. Period. She just didn't show up to the jury trial, so he didn't finish going through the system. At least fact check.

refer to my earlier post he was found guilty of domestic violence when he stood trial before a judge.

Judges generally side with the prosecution. I have several lawyers in my family, and they would always prefer a bench trial to a jury trial.

Honestly though it wouldn't change anything if I found out he had done it. My concern would be what kind of deal we could get him for, what kind of production he'd give us, whether he'd disrupt the locker room, and whether he might do something else that would keep him off of the field. I don't feel like the team and the league needs to go on record about criminal proceedings especially if they didn't result in a conviction. The only thing I will admit is that it's bad for marketing and PR, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as losing in that department.

Yeah, I'd like us to sign him. It's a lot more hazy what he did than Ray Rice (for example). So I chalk it up to an unknown (legally). Now clearly, Hardy is an azzhole. But I'm not having him over for dinner. I'm watching him help my team win. I can tolerate an azzhole or 2 on the team (within certain limits).

He's a helluva player. If the coaching staff feels they can handle him, I say sign him.

Yes. Though I've read a couple of articles that say we are not interested but the front office could be just saying that to keep it hush,hush. Supposedly there are 6 teams interested in him.

Hope we are!