Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSprings

Would You Like The Falcons To Sign Greg Hardy

380 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with the Falcons signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

332 posts in this topic

If we get Hardy, our draft can be focused more on getting Matt younger weapons and a solid offensive line.

sdogg likes this

If we get Hardy, our draft can be focused more on getting Matt younger weapons and a solid offensive line.

If we got hardy we would still need to focus on defense. Just not as much and can get Matt some weapons.

I'd still go Fowler/Beasley with the first pick.

Uh...no. He was found guilty. Period. She just didn't show up to the jury trial, so he didn't finish going through the system. At least fact check.

Know who else was found guilty? Brian Banks.

Know who else was found guilty? Brian Banks.

only problem is there was no witnesses in the banks case. other people in the house heard the fight with hardy.

I wonder if all the guys who are saying stuff about having morals would sign Big Ben if we didn't have Matt Ryan as QB. I'm interested on hearing their take on that

kingslasher likes this

I voted "YES" because, why would we not want one of the best pass rushers in the NFL when that's our main weakness. But, I pesonally wouldn't care either way. Plus, it really looks like he hates our team, and enjoys punishing Matt Ryan. I dont think he wants to play in ATL. I would welcome him though.

I voted no. To me, it is more about the contract than the off field stuff...though I do care about player's attitude. If I thought we were one Greg Hardy away from a Super Bowl, I would vote yes. I think signing him one be a case of selling your soul to the devil and getting a black eye in return. I think the three guys we get with the same money will get us closer to the dance than he will alone.

only problem is there was no witnesses in the banks case. other people in the house heard the fight with hardy.

Heard the fight; is there eye witness somewhere in that statement.

If we needed a QB would you sign Big Ben?

No, he has a fat, stupid face.

That's a joke. It's incredibly hypercritical that he isn't talked about in the same manner as these other guys.

kingslasher likes this

I'd still go Fowler/Beasley with the first pick.

Oh have too. One guy cant do it. And is their any other proven passrusher on this team? No.

If we needed a QB would you sign Big Ben?

I would have more concerns signing him because I don't hes a good as a player as he would like to get paid. I think Matt Ryan is MUCH better

For the 25% of the posters that voted no, yall better be glad I aint your GM because he would probably be a Falcon. It appears he's cleared the judicial system which should clear him from league suspensions. If I could get him for $8-10M I'd lock him up. He's by far the best pass rusher on the market that hasn't been franchised. Only 26 years old. Probably wants to rip the Panties up. Likely hates Brees. Could immediately transform our defense and totally change the way we approach the draft. Hail yeah. Release the Kraken.

No, he has a fat, stupid face.

That's a joke. It's incredibly hypercritical that he isn't talked about in the same manner as these other guys.

I don't think any of em deserve it to the level they have gotten just curious how Big Ben dodged it

I would have more concerns signing him because I don't hes a good as a player as he would like to get paid. I think Matt Ryan is MUCH better

Big Ben is the only reason the Steelers haven't faded into Oblivion. He is a top 5 QB To me

As long as the contract was 3 years or less with his salary being reasonable and largely dependent on "games played."

Gotta take risks sometimes though. I would hope we would have a strong personality opposite him to be a positive influence though.

I don't think any of em deserve it to the level they have gotten just curious how Big Ben dodged it

Timing. His transgressions happened before the focus was shifted to violence against women. Also don't think it hurts that he's a baby face/likeable guy.

Timing. His transgressions happened before the focus was shifted to violence against women. Also don't think it hurts that he's a baby face/likeable guy.

This. Kobe Bryant had the good luck to have rough anal sex with a girl prior to 2014. Nobody really holds that against him either.

What's not likeable about Hardy or Rice? I get the timing thing but what about Riley Cooper? It's not violence against women but nobody says he has character concerns