Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSprings

Would You Like The Falcons To Sign Greg Hardy

380 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with the Falcons signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

332 posts in this topic

Yes - simply structure the contract properly and I would be all for it---

Now the other question is whether Thomas "overpay" Dimitroff can structure a favorable contract or will it be another TD overpay special

Yep, what IF as one pointed out here, all the good pass rushers fly off the draft board. We'll be better even so but I want a killer defense here. Need some Men @ Falcon HQ to step up.

So the vast majority of this board clearly wants him. The vast majority of this board clearly wants to win.

the only thing is, is that doesn t matter.

mdrake34 likes this

Yep, what IF as one pointed out here, all the good pass rushers fly off the draft board. We'll be better even so but I want a killer defense here. Need some Men @ Falcon HQ to step up.

Biggest fear is us depending on one of the top pass rushers being there at 8 and all are gone. Most likely the 2 we like the most (probably Beasley and Fowler) will be gone. I don't see us having much success on 3rd downs...as always with TD.

chazbykr likes this

The Raiders have become the latest team to come out and say they have not even spoken with him and have zero interest in him. Allegedly 6 teams interested.

Until Goodell makes his ruling, I don't blame teams for not showing much interest. But I'll guarantee you if Goodell gives him a 2 game,1 game, or no suspension at all,a bidding war will ensue. Bank on it. For now, teams are quiet, as well they should be. The guy is in limbo.

thanat0s likes this

Biggest fear is us depending on one of the top pass rushers being there at 8 and all are gone. Most likely the 2 we like the most (probably Beasley and Fowler) will be gone. I don't see us having much success on 3rd downs...as always with TD.

3rd down success is on smith not TD. Even with Abe we sucked on 3rd. It's the philosophy. Quinn has a different philosophy. He's aggressive and attacks. Not read n react like smith. He loves man to man. I can't remember the last time we were a man to man defense. In other words the soft zone SH!t is out the window with quinn. He's coming to get you and the corners will be in your face to force the perfect throw.

3rd down success is on smith not TD. Even with Abe we sucked on 3rd. It's the philosophy. Quinn has a different philosophy. He's aggressive and attacks. Not read n react like smith. He loves man to man. I can't remember the last time we were a man to man defense. In other words the soft zone SH!t is out the window with quinn. He's coming to get you and the corners will be in your face to force the perfect throw.

Yeah, but if you don't get pressure (not sacks per say) and hits on the Qb to disrupt him we're like before. All good teams have rushers that get in the face of them. If they have time all the pressure Db's will fail. Just an opinion like yours. I want a very good rusher!

Yeah, but if you don't get pressure (not sacks per say) and hits on the Qb to disrupt him we're like before. All good teams have rushers that get in the face of them. If they have time all the pressure Db's will fail. Just an opinion like yours. I want a very good rusher!

Yep!! When Avril was taken out in the SB, Brady carved up Sea D. Talent is talent and we don't have any talented pass rushers.

thanat0s and chazbykr like this