Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSprings

Would You Like The Falcons To Sign Greg Hardy

380 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with the Falcons signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

332 posts in this topic

Release the Kraken but this poverty FO cares more about girl scout cookies than good players.

It is very true. Blank has always been far more concerned with putting his stamp on the city of Atlanta and leaving a legacy to get a street named after him than he has ever cared about football.

HUH??? lol

Sarcasm, lol.

chazbykr likes this

We don't know the whole story on Hardy. We just have his girlfriend's statement. What if she was beating on him first, then threatened to kill his mother and sister? Would that be enough of a trigger for any of you? Many people weren't so quick to condemn Bill Clinton for raping Juanita Broaddrick just on her testimony. This is a football team, not the presidency.

We don't know the whole story on Hardy. We just have his girlfriend's statement. What if she was beating on him first, then threatened to kill his mother and sister? Would that be enough of a trigger for any of you? Many people weren't so quick to condemn Bill Clinton for raping Juanita Broaddrick just on her testimony. This is a football team, not the presidency.

I've mentioned before that, if Ray Rice's wife had sucker punched him and knocked him out on that recording, it would've been an endless string of jokes and ridicule from the same people who cried crocodile tears over it, not a suspension and legal proceedings. Hypocrisy is the lifeblood of humanity.

Doobs likes this

Like you, Qbs are scared of him also. Pretty sure that's what he meant.

Thats a good point. Im just afraid for the culture of our team. I hope he doesnt go off on a coach or something.

Hardy testified at his first trial also, not just the girlfriend. They gave different accounts of what happened, of course. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article9140591.html

My brother follows the Panthers closely. He tells me that beside the cloud of domestic violence that hangs over Greg Hardy plus any money issues with Mr. Richardson, the Panthers are done with him for one other reason. He is NOT a good locker room teammate. Apparently that is being widely discussed in the Carolina fan base but has been pushed back because he is a great player. But with these other high profile issues even a player with his demonstrated skill is summarily told that he will no longer be a Panther. If that is not enough of a red flag I don't know what is.

dfsutton likes this

qbs are what? Dangerous headcases?

QBs are scared of Hardy too, I even posted a visual aid.

His own team didn't even want him back. That says a lot. But many here will just label the panthers cowards who clearly aren't interested in winning either.

The players wanted him back, the FO not so much.

Yes a misdemeanor charge in a he said she said testimony. Hang him from the highest tree!! Signing him is not the ridiculous part of this whole thing

That post was a specific response to a specific post saying we only had her version of the story. That wasn't correct, he testified in his own defense. I was simply pointing that out.

chazbykr likes this

Yes I would. He is a fantastic player with amazing confidence in his game. I don't know what he would ask for but he would be a great addition

chazbykr likes this

He is the one guy that can completely transform the pass rush for the Falcons much like John Abraham did in the past.

Yep. I don't hate our other moves. One could argue we had to spend money to get an infusion of capable veteran talent. However, they aren't transformative players. Hardy along with these guys, and a Beasley, and suddenly the Falcons defense can be a strength.

MilleniumFalcon and chazbykr like this

NOPE..we don't need the distraction or repercussions of signing that guy even though we do need the help. What would that say about our team? It's would make Author Blank look like a hypocrite.

I can see both sides of the argument. And i can respect it if we do or don't sign him.

That's how I feel about it. If it were mike smith is feel the way those guys feel but quinn is approaching it by getting players that fit his system. I can't be mad at that.