Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSprings

Would You Like The Falcons To Sign Greg Hardy

380 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be OK with the Falcons signing Greg Hardy?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

332 posts in this topic

The hype train is over :(

No mention on 92.9, now news comes out that the Cowboys are negotiating with Hardy :/

XFactor called it. He said he will sign with the Patriots or Cowboys

You know, I was going to disagree with you about this, but about the only thing he could say right now would be something like: "I'm sorry I embarrassed my family and the NFL for being in this situation at all" which is pretty lame and wouldn't really satisfy anybody

Since he never admitted guilt he really is in a catch-22.

Was Vick found guilty before he apologized?

Kobe apologized to his accuser after the charges in the criminal court case. This was after he pled not guilty. He did say he didn't rape her but maybe it was something she really didn't want to do or something
FalconBlood, rounz and birdz4i like this

Kobe apologized to his accuser after the charges in the criminal court case. This was after he pled not guilty. He did say he didn't rape her but maybe it was something she really didn't want to do or something

Ah, OK

So he could show some type of remorse

XFactor called it. He said he will sign with the Patriots or Cowboys

The Cowboys I can see. They have the structure in place, and the experience, to deal with him and monitor him like they continue to do with Dez. The Patriots I cannot see taking that risk. They have taken the risk of character guys like Moss and Blount, but when they took the risk on Hernandez, they got burned badly. They might continue to sign guys with crappy attitudes, like Blount, but I can't see Kraft ever wanting to put that team in the position it was when he cut a player accused of murder.

And no, I am not comparing murder to accusations of misdemeanor assault. But what Hardy was accused of is more serious than the issues the other bad character guys the Pats have taken chances on recently.

Ah, OK

So he could show some type of remorse

won't hurt a thing. He can't be brought up on perjury charges cause he never took the stand. Mdrake can speak on this better since he is an attorney.

exactly, he can apologize without admitting guilt. i should have known better to put myself in that position. i know domestic violence is wrong, something. show some kind of remorse other than, i want to say i m sorry to the team for being a distraction.

exactly, he can apologize without admitting guilt. i should have known better to put myself in that position. i know domestic violence is wrong, something. show some kind of remorse other than, i want to say i m sorry to the team for being a distraction.

😭😭😭😢😢😢😭😭😭

He would have been a huge signing, but I guess we wont like that quality of talent.

This is the bible belted south. Your post has hit it on the head.

@JasonLaCanfora: Took the temp of a lot of teams on Greg Hardy over the weekend, came away with the sense DAL and SEA could emerge as legit suitors

@JasonLaCanfora: Would be surprising to see a team make a move before NFL rules on discipline, and I'm told "nothing's imminent" but several teams monitoring

Latest I could find ....

youngbloodz likes this

won't hurt a thing. He can't be brought up on perjury charges cause he never took the stand. Mdrake can speak on this better since he is an attorney.

According to the article I read by a Charlotte Observer reporter who watched the entire 10 hour bench trial, he did take the stand. So he was under oath.

How is it "stupid"?

Anyone suggesting that we are not signing a player b/c we "don't like quality of talent" is an idiot, pure and simple. No team doesn't like talent.

birdz4i likes this

Looks like the Cowboys are trying to sign him. We should have who cares about the PR you're going to get bad PR if you lose anyways

According to the article I read by a Charlotte Observer reporter who watched the entire 10 hour bench trial, he did take the stand. So he was under oath.

i would be interested to see exactly what he said