Even If We Draft A Te, Don't We Need To Sign One In Ufa?

g-dawg

Highest Rated UFA TEs still available

Jermaine Gresham

Rob Housler

Zach Miller

Anthony Fasano

Scott Chandler

Jacob Tamme

Ed Dickson

James Casey

who you got? regardless I believe we now definitely draft a TE.

Slim pickins on that list bro, but hail yeah we need TEs. In the voice of the great Dan Reeves, "you can never have enough TEs". Buddy was ahead of his time. TEs around the league are putting dents in NFL defenses. We need blocking and receiving TEs. Who you mockin?

Not really. There's only a handful of teams with great tight ends. It's not a necessity, everyone is just used to us having one before last year

We do need competence there. Not too comfortable with Toilolo's competence at the position. Need more reliability.

Edited by ATLFalcons11

Highest Rated UFA TEs still available

Jermaine Gresham

Rob Housler

Zach Miller

Anthony Fasano

Scott Chandler

Jacob Tamme

Ed Dickson

James Casey

who you got? regardless I believe we now definitely draft a TE.

I think the key words in your post to me is we will draft one. Since there are only scraps left I am focusing on the draft prospects. This year you have to take the best and that would be Maxx. The guy took 36 passes for an average of nearly 16 yards and 8 TDS. That is what needs to happen. If he is there in the second round you pounce on him.

Housler or Chandler. Wanted better, but that would work.

We REALLY need to get a competent TE and LG on board to not be utterly hamstrung in the draft. If we get a decent one at each position, we can still draft a better one. TE is important in this offense.

Housler/Chandler/Fasano and a guard like Shelley Smith would be nice.

Housler or Chandler. Wanted better, but that would work.

We REALLY need to get a competent TE and LG on board to not be utterly hamstrung in the draft. If we get a decent one at each position, we can still draft a better one. TE is important in this offense.

I think its easier to get a TE cheaper in FA and then draft maybe the best ZBS LG in the draft. (Marpet)